Chapter Sixteen

Things are about to get a little steamy in this chapter so beware. lol and I hope you enjoy my book so far. The last chapter had me on the werewolf charts at number 175. so thanks guys and since your reading. Pleaseeeeeeee vote. It only takes one click.

Anyways, hope you like it.

iam_bre

______________________________________________________________________________

SURYAH’S POV

My mate stood in the mess that used to be the guest room doors. Tremors shook his body as his eyes turned black. I could tell that he was barely holding back his wolf.

I tried to step around Keith but he was blocking my path. He wouldn’t let me move. I don’t even know this guy and he has me pressed against the wall. Thankfully it’s his back to me instead of his raging boner.

Oddly enough my mate’s protective instincts are sexy as hell. I could just imagine him ravaging my body right now. Wait a minute, this is soo not the time to be all horny slut girl. Grrr, damn this stupid heat.

My eyes refocused back on my angry mate as his eyes scanned over Keith. I could tell the predator in him was going to come out any minute. Black fur started to sprout on his arms and a vicious growl managed to escape his snarling teeth. Keith took a step away from me, thank God. He reached back to grab my wrist but I scooted away from him.

‘Run into the bathroom and lock the door. DO NOT come out until I come and get you.’

His voice booming through my head made me jump out of my skin. I think he saw it to because he tried to calm me down;

‘Please go Love, I don’t want to hurt you. I am barely controlling my wolf right now.’

He growled at Keith, distracting him as I dived into the bathroom and locked the door. I heard growls and loud crashes coming from the room I just left. I hope Kaidyn doesn’t get hurt. Just the thought of him getting injured brings tears to my eyes.

It seems as quickly as all the loud crashes started, they stopped. I heard furniture being moved and then I heard his voice.

“Suryah?”

“Kai?”

“Yes, babe it’s me. Open the door please.”

I hesitated. I don’t want to open the door and see him injured but I have to know if he’s okay. I crept to the door and slowly unlocked it. Luckily there was minimal blood on his body but I barely got a chance to look him over properly before he rushed me. I was enveloped in his muscular arms and his scent surrounded me. The tears that had welled up in my eyes spilled over and landed on his arm.

I instantly felt his form tense.

“Suryah, are you okay? Are you hurt?”

“No I’m fine, I was just scared that something would happen to you. Did you hurt him?”

“I know you’re concerned about his well being but I can’t discuss it right now. My wolf still isn’t happy that you’re covered in another male’s scent, especially since you’re in heat and we want it to be our scent all over you.”

The way his voice deepened with lust made me instantly wet.

“Let’s get you upstairs so you can shower okay”

I nodded and allowed him to scoop me into his arms. What used to be the guestroom was an unrecognizable mass of garbage. I closed my eyes and laid my head on his chest. I don’t want to think about what happened right now. I can deal with it later.