Chapter Seventeen

This chapter is for Mature Audiences only*** or if you simply do not like to read explicit scenes. . .. SKIP THIS CHAPTER. I AM ONLY PUTTING THE ADULT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER.

thanks for reading,

iam_bre

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SURYAH’S POV

I can’t imagine the lust I feel for Kai getting any stronger than it is at this particular moment but every touch is making me even hotter. I can’t even describe the way his tongue feels in my mouth as it caresses mine. His hands are rubbing up and down my sides. I can feel his erection pressing into my core. My nails have already begun to dig into his back.

“Ahhh” I hear someone moaning and it took me a minute to realize that it was me. I don’t think I can stop this and I don’t want to.

“Kai?”

“Hmm?”

He could barely stop kissing me to answer.

“Mark me”

“What?”

“Mark me Kai”

“Are you sure? There is no turning back once it’s done.”

“I’m sure, why postpone the inevitable. I love you.”

“I love you too!”

As soon as the words left his lips I could tell I was goner. It was like asking him to mark me made him that much harder and I couldn’t wait to have him inside of me, I don’t care if it is just the heat talking.

He tossed our towels aside and laid me in the middle of the bed. He crawled over the top of me and hovered over my body, looking into my eyes for confirmation to continue. I nodded my head.

That was all he needed. He kissed down the side of my neck and my shoulder. He trailed kisses over my chest and once he reached my nipples he sucked one into his mouth. Nibbling and tasting each one. The pleasure coursing through my body was almost overwhelming. The few times that I’ve had sex before never felt anything like this. I guess this is what it feels like to make love.

KAIDYN’S POV

I can’t believe she wants me to mark her. I am so glad that she’s allowing me to. My wolf wants to take his mate right now but I want to be gentle with her. It’s hard to control him with this haze of lust surrounding me but I think he understands that we need to show her how much we love her.

Her tight little nipples hardened under my hot mouth and skilled fingers. Her body arched under me and I could tell she was loving this. I kissed and licked all over her body, making her gasp and moan. I slide my hand between her legs and rubbed her pearl before inserting two fingers. She moaned my name and bit my shoulder as I built up a rhythm. Her walls started to tighten around my fingers after a while and I could tell that she was close to her release.

“Kaiiiiiii” she cried out my name as she climaxed, making me smile that I could satisfy my mate.

I moved back up her body, I can’t wait any longer. I felt my tip at her entrance and just the anticipation of being inside her was overwhelming. I entered her and it made me almost finish right then and there it felt so good.

She gasped as I filled her and I took that opportunity to put my tongue in her mouth and kiss her. When we separated, she bit my earlobe, making me groan in pleasure.

“Baby you feels so good.”

I’m glad I gave her a minute to adjust to my size, because I don’t want her to be too sore to go a couple more rounds. I don’t think just once will be enough for either of us.

SURYAH’S POV 

I climaxed crying out his name. I needed him inside of me right now. I think he needed the same thing because at that moment, he moved to lie on top of me, propping his weight on his arms. I could feel him at my core, slowly prodding. I pushed my hips up against him and his tip entered me. It hurt a little bit but he continued to feel me until my body he was all the way inside. Thankfully, my body adjusted to his size quickly in the time that he waited before he pulled out of me.

When he pulled out I felt empty. I never imagined feeling an emotion so completely in a split second. He thrust back in to me deeply and my back arched my body into his. He started to build up a slow, gentle rhythm but I couldn’t take it. I needed him faster, harder, NOW.

“Faster Kai, Faster”

Kai quickened his pace and slammed into me. Something was building inside of me and it was so close to spilling over.

“I’m gonna cum”

I can’t believe I just said that but I can’t help myself. I can’t seem to think straight right now, the only thing I can do is feel.

As my climax rushed into my body, my nails dug into his back. I scratched him mercilessly, bringing him his own climax and in that moment, he bit down on my neck. Claiming me as his. . . . forever.