Chapter Twelve

SURYAH’S POV

I threw on a pair of comfy sweats and a t-shirt before heading out with the girls. This time, we all had comfortable clothing on. When we got to the spa we were ushered straight into the back. Everything had already been set up and ready for us. Our first treatment was a bath. We got to choose between a rose water bath, milk & honey bath, or a mud bath. I heard the mud bath was the best and the most relaxing so I decided to take a chance and go with that one. Arielle and Brielle just went along with whatever I choose. We put on our bikinis and headed into the steam filled room.

“It smells so good in here for it to be just mud.”

“It’s not just mud, there are also different natural herbs and oils that we mix into the mud that help to moisturize, nourish, and soften your skin.”

“Oh okay” I smiled at our attendant and then she led us over to our own room. It’s so great that they get V.I.P. like everywhere. I could get used to this.

We laid our robes on the chairs and sat in the big Jacuzzi like tub.

“Ahhh” We all said as we sunk down into the thick mushy substance.

“Mud has never felt so good.”

“I know right.”

We were supposed to stay in here for thirty minutes but I guess I fell asleep because an hour later Arielle was shaking me awake.

“Come on Suryah, it’s time to shower off and move on to our body scrubs.”

 I dragged myself from the pool and straight into a nice warm shower. The mud was surprisingly easy to get off. It dripped down my body and after it was all off my skin felt brand new.

“Wait til after the body scrub, your skin’s going to feel even better,” Brielle said.

I wrapped my robe around my waist and followed them into the next room. There were three long massage beds for us to lay one. We were told to lie down on our stomachs with our faces in the little circle cushion parts. It felt really weird because I couldn’t see anything but I knew they were going to touch me. I felt so much anticipation build up in my stomach that I almost jumped out of my skin when they did finally touch me. The woman told me to relax but it was really hard to. I was nervous and I didn’t know what was going to happen next.

“What scent would you like Miss, we have watermelon, coconut, vanilla, mango, and strawberry.”

“Strawberry”

“And you two ladies?”

“Watermelon”

“Vanilla”

I chuckled at the scents they picked. They are so different. Watermelon is sweet and flirty but Vanilla is seductive and sophisticated. That’s pretty much the twins for ya. Arielle is the observant motherly type and Brielle is the one with more energy than a class of kindergarteners.

“Clear your mind. Take deep breathes in through your nose and release them slowly out of your mouth. Relax your muscles and think of something calming.”

Her instructions were easy to follow and as she scrubbed my body the most calming thought that came to mind was lying in Kaidyn’s arms. I smile to myself remembering all the times that has already happened. I can’t get enough of him. His smile, his dazzling eyes, his chiseled figure. . .

“Ahhh” I sighed and felt my entire body sigh with me. I was completely relaxed and if I relaxed anymore, I would be fast asleep again. I love everything about him.

Wait a minute, did I just say LOVE? Oh my goodness, I did.

“I love him.” I whispered those three little words to myself and the truth behind them shocked me almost as much as Arielle’s reply, “We told you.”