Chapter Six

KAIDYN’S POV

Arielle started the first movie and I grabbed the remote to turn the lights off. The latest Saw movie started and the two couples in the room grabbed little plush blankets and cuddled up. I didn’t want to push her so I gave her the blanket that was next to me and put my chair back. As soon as the bloody images began to fill the screen I could tell her resolve was weakening. The bond was pulling her nearer to me and she was too distracted to notice. I made sure to stay still so I wouldn’t draw attention to it but I kept my eye on her throughout the entire movie. I’ve seen all the movies that Arielle has picked since I’m the one who buys the movies around here so there was no need for me to pay attention, not that I could have anyway.

By the time the third movie was in and she had her fill of the snacks, she was getting sleepy. She decided the share the blanket with me. Well not really, Suryah relaxed in her chair enough to sit back and scoot mere inches away from me so I decided it was the perfect time to pull some of the blanket on top of me.

I was the last one to fall asleep. I waited for my little mate’s eyes, heavy with sleep, to close up on her before I pulled her nearer and fell asleep.

SURYAH’S POV

 l never really liked any of the Saw movie but we happened to watch the newest one first. It was really disgusting and I was more than glad when it was over. I grabbed some double stuffed Oreos and dipped them in the creamiest jar of Skippy peanut butter ever. It was delicious and after I washed it down with a glass of milk, I knew I was a goner. I snuggled into the comfortable seats and scooted over the tiniest bit closer to Kaidyn. What can I say, he’s gorgeous. I made sure not to touch him though; I didn’t want that awkward moment to happen.

I woke up the next morning engulfed in the warmest blanket I’ve ever slept with. I snuggled even deeper in to the covers and moaned in delight. What a perfect way to sleep.

“Good Morning”

I heard a deep voice from above me say.

“Morning”

I automatically responded. What a minute . . . that voice was really close.

KAIDYN’S POV

I woke up in the morning to my mate snuggling into my side and moaning. I looked down at her beautiful figure and decided to let her know I was here before she freaked out.

“Good Morning”

“Morning” she responded.

As my greeting clicked in her head I felt her form tense before she looked up into my eyes. The embarrassed blush coating her cheeks was just too adorable. I tightened my arms around her and her eyes widen.

“How did you sleep?” I asked in an effort to make this moment less awkward for her.

“Surprisingly better than I have in a long time and from what I’ve noticed I think I know why.”

I chuckled and smiled down at her. Her eyes were watching me, taken in every movement I made.

I heard a few of the others starting to move around a bit and I knew they would be up anytime now. Her head whipped around as she started to hear them herself. She tried to move a little away from me but I hadn’t loosened my hold on her so she didn’t even move. I sighed and instead of making her any more uncomfortable, I released her.

SURYAH’S POV

I looked up into Kaidyn’s eyes as he looked down at me. No wonder I slept so well. I was sleeping in the arms of my dream guy. I must have done something right in my life. At that moment I felt his arms tighten just the slightest bit around me. It reminded me of that one story with that one guy that saw that girl and fell hopelessly in love with her. He just had to make her fall in love with him, but in the end it was so worth it. They were perfect for each other.