Chapter Twenty Six

(I really just want to get this book over with so we can move on....

-Bloody hell-

Batcave, Gotham City

.....To the next book!! Thought this would be the end, didn't you? Nope, there is still a lot left planned for Damian and Jade)

"I have to wake them up, get them out of Azarath," Jade explained at the so called 'Bat Family Meeting'. The misplaced brunette girl now wore a bat on her old costume, pinning the fabric together on her cloak. "My two older sisters have a pattern. They knew you guys."

"I remember Tsukiko," Dick addmitted. "She was the team member who went missing during a mission. We all assumed she bailed. She had a boyfriend named Klarion. Klarion Bleak."

"That's were we go," Jade demanded, looking to Bruce. "We find him."

"He is apart of the Order of Chaos," Tim groaned. "No way can we somehow just find him. He's a brat and a strong warlock."

Bruce grinned. "Maybe we should get help."

"No, I've already risked all of you, I can't afford more."

"Yes you can," a voice in the background said. Jade turned around to see the dark haired girl she still called a sister.

"Raven," She exclaimed. "Maybe I should say Auntie Raven."

Raven laughed a little bit. "Mom always felt something about you connected us together. Seems we share the same blood."

"His blood, yes. But this isn't a mission of Trigon. This is to save my sisters from Azarath," Jade grinned, crossing her arms across her chest, the ears of the bat pin poking out. "You ready for it."

"I've been through Hell and back, literally. I'm ready for a small trip back home."

"Sounds good. Teams will be Tim and Barbara, Stephanie and Cassandra, Duke and Jason, Raven and Harper, and Damian and Jade," Bruce stood up. "Dick, you and I will stay and guard the city. Teams will be named as so: D-B, D-J, R-H, and Crystal Robin."

"Wow, Bruce, give them the cool name," Stephanie complained.

"There already is a DJ, now go. You know what to do."

"Find our more information on Tsukiko, AKA Moon Child," Cassandra reported.

"Find more on Adana, AKA Rain Drop," Harper said as she looked to Raven.

"Hit the books and find out what we can on magic and stuff," Tim answered.

"Find Klarion the Witch Boy," Damian looked to Jade.

Jason shrugged, "Go through the last of the videos we have of the two girls and find out if anything was following them."

"Good. Get going," Bruce dismissed the ground and walked with Dick to change.

• • •

"So we just summon him?" Damian asked, sitting on Jade's bed, looking down at the progress she was making. She had poured a bag of salt on the floor in a circle and then lit candles around the room.

"Yes, Damian," Jade whispered before quickly whispering things in a language he didn't understand. He watched as she closed her eyes tightly and placed her hands down on the ground, trying to summon the demon boy or whatever Klarion was.

A loud creak came from the house causing Damian to jump inside, but not physically. This was not like when Dick was drunk and making up things. This was a true summoning.

"Klarion, I summons you! In the name of Tsukiko," Jade shouted as a wind began to build up, blowing her brown hair around. Damian moved and sat behind her, wrapping one arm around her waist and the other cradling his sword.

A blast of cold, unwelcoming energy went through the house where the family stayed. Jade was pushed back into Damian who held onto her tightly, afraid to let her go. The blackness took over quickly.

• • •

"Hello?" Damian asked into the empty hall. He looked around but couldn't find Jade anywhere in her room. Now he had to go out to explore.

"Hallo?" A voice asked from down the stairs. Damian turned to look and saw Alfred.

"Pennyworth, have you seen Jade?"

Alfred's eyebrows scrunched together. "Junge Meister, bist du in Ordnung?"

"Pennyworth, I don't understand a word of that gibberish you are spitting out. Use English, or any other language but baby talk," Damian groaned. He was already worried about Jade and now he was questioning Alfred's sanity.

"Warum sprichst du nicht Englisch?" Alfred seemed to be asking a question but Damian couldn't understand him.

He knew so many languages, over ten, but the gibberish coming from Alfred was unknown to him. "I'll come back to find you in a moment," Damian shouted beide running away.

• • •

"Master Damian seemed off," Alfred told the group kn the Batcave as he walked down. Dick looked up to him with a confused look on his face. "Oh dear, not you as well."

"Was?" Dick asked curiously. "Alfred, was ist falsch?"

"Richard, ich denke, es ist ein Zauberspruch," Bruce answered.

"Bruce, was ist los mit dir?" Dick turned to look at Bruce with confusion.

"Bloody hell," Alfred muttered to himself.

• • •

"Damian?" Jade called out as she walked around, looking worried. "Damian where are you?"

"Jade, 'ayn 'ant?" The voice of Damian called. He appeared around the corner, rushing to her. "'Akhiraan wajiddatkd."

"Damian, I don't understand a word you just said," she gasped. "I ran into Stephanie and Cassandra and they were speaking in other languages. They didn't understand one another either. We tried writing it down but the words mode no since. It was the same with Duke and Jason."

"Hadha marat 'ukhraa؟" Damian growled and pulled Jade close to him, planting his lips on his.

She was surprised, pushing him away. "Damian, what the hell? I mean not that I didn't- this isn't the point. We have to figure out what is going on!"

"asif , li'anaha taemal min 'ajalaha," Damian said, looking off to the side. He wasn't flustered but deep in thought.

• • •

"Sorry, it works for her," Damian said, looking off to the side as he pondered on what they should do. "I really thought the kiss would work like with the Tameranians."

"Nos have ut instar is sicco," Jade sighed, slumping down on the wall. "Qoud non velint manere hoc modo."

Damian sighed as he took her hand into his. "Follow me."

(Sorry for anyone who actually speaks the languages I'm using. My 'second' language is German but I'm still learning, and I have never used Arabic in my life. I also only know how to exercise demons in Latin.)