Chapter Twenty Five

(Lol, that moment you realize you and Tim Drake would be good friends but no- I hate Drake. He can burn. Idk why I hate Tim, I just do. I always have.)

-You ask him nicely-

Gotham City

"Too late honey. This ice breaking, words out on the street. Too late baby, the fate is saying, he's a real player but he's gonna come home to me," Jade and her new friend Phillipa sang at the top of their lungs as they drove through the streets of Gotham, their next mission close at hand.

The song changed and the two girls began to belt out the cords to it. "It's good love, I think I'm in trouble! They go, messing my mind up, till I'm seeing double baby! Do you wanna take me home? Do ya? Do you wanna have some fun? Do ya? I don't think I got it wrong. But I don't speak your language baby."

"I can't believe you know the Atomics," Phillipa exclaimed over the music.

"I should be telling you that," Jade laughed.

The girls pulled the car over as the reaches the bridge separating Gotham from it's sister city, Blüdhaven. The girls grinned at one another as their powers ignited, the 'fun' about to begin.

"Jade," The voice of Nightwing called.

She turned around to look right at him. "What?"

"Jade, please. Damian needs you."

A laugh escaped her black painted lips. "Damian doesn't need anyone. He knows what is happening. Don't worry."

"You're becoming a villain," Nightwing pointed out.

"I always was one," Jade screamed. "I'm a demon, Dick! I have to do this. For Tsukiko!"

Nightwing stopped for a moment. "Jade, how do you know that name."

"My Dad told me," she insisted.

"Jade come with me now, please," he begged.

"Richard," Jade whispered.

"Jade, is that you?" The voice of Dragon Tamer questioned.

"Dick why did you bring her here?" Jade asked.

"I just thought-"

"Richard, no, you thought wrong!"

"How do you get 'Dick' from Richard?" Phillipa asked, her mask on so she was now Smolder.

"You ask nicely," Dragon Tamer sassed, her leather gloved hands on her hips.

"Ahbak," a voice, Damian's voice, whispered to Jade as she was pulled into another vision.

Jade laid on the bed, curled up on her side. She was asleep, her blankets had been kicked off of her. The candle by her bed was smoking with how low it was getting. A small creak come from her door as it opened.

"Dammit, Jade," the boy, Damian, whispered as he walked in. He turned on her string of Christmas lights Dick and Stephanie strung up for her one night after she woke up from a nightmare. Then he blew out the candles, wincing when Jade began coughing from the smoke.

He leaned down next to her and looked at her for a moment. "Raven told me something. Something about you. She had a vision. I think something bad is going to happen, but we will be to survive, together."

Jade shifted in her sleep so she was facing him, soft snores escaping her. He smiled just a little bit. "You see I talk to everyone when they are sleeping. I do it to Grayson when he is having nightmares, and even Todd. I mean that was back when it was just the two of us, and I wanted to steal his room because he had the air conditioning. I even once did this to Stephanie."

Damian took a break and reached out, gently caressing her face with his hand. "Ahbak."

"Anbak, Jade," he repeated.

Jade's eyes fluttered open as the vision ended, she was strapped into the passenger seat of the Batmobile. Batman was driving.

"We need to talk," He said as he raced through Gotham.