Opening

-Even a demon like me can find love-

Azarath was a haven for people of the mystic arts. A haven for those who had to run away from the darkness that had been summoned into their lives. Jade grew up in this land, one of the youngest refugees who came on their own. Luckily, a kind woman named Angela Roth took to the child, raising her with her own daughter, Raven. When Raven summoned the demon lord Trigon to their land everyone had been massacred, all but Raven and Jade.
Jade hid inside the granite flooring of the temple she had been praying at, saving herself from Trigon's power. Secretly, she followed Raven to Earth, and after years of being hidden, she emerged to find the girl she once saw as a sister. On her journey, she finds more than just the girl she once knew.

In other words, she finds a boy while searching for her sister.

I do not own any of the characters or DC comics. I own the storyline, characters that I created and I own my writing. I do not own any images unless I state otherwise. Cover and the aesthetic for this created by nxghtwing (hint hint, go follow, they are amazing!!! Also helped with storyline issues)

•This starts when they are 13 and will progress from there, the aging•