Chapter Thirty

-Waffles, coffee, and kicking a-s. Sounds like a date with Tim-

Azarath

"This is trippy," Stephanie proclaimed as she walked around the broken world.

Damian nodded in agreement looking, then noticed a small girl crying. He walk to her. "Hello? Are you lost?"

The girl gasped and looked up. She was of Asian decent, blue smudged around her eyes. She wore a crescent moon on her bun of hair. "Anatahadare?"

Damian sighed, glad he knew Japanese. "Watashi wa Damian Wayne."

"What are you saying?" Isis asked.

"She asked who I am. I replied I am Damian," he shrugged. "I'm assuming this is Tsukiko."

Isis began to wonder off, looking up at the pitch black sky, the only light was two moons floating in the sky. Suddenly a scream broke the silence around the world.

Damian stood in front of the little girl in a attack position, Steph also getting into a position for fighting. Thoth appeared besides Isis, wrapping himself around her frame protectively. Stephanie let out a gasp of fear as black demonic forms began to form.

"Attack," Damian shouted, pulling his sword out of the scabbard. He did a flip, landing in the center of the demons.

His sword sliced through their bodies as Steph punched them, and Thoth burnt them. Soon the shadows were gone.

"That wasn't hard," Stephanie bragged.

Isis nodded it agreement. "Mine and Thoth's connection is even stronger here."

"So what are your powers?" Damian asked Isis as they began on the winding path that, according to the child form of Tsukiko, would bring them to Jade and the others.

"I have a mental and spiritual connection with Thoth," She informed him. "I also have a few more abilities but I'm not good at them."

Damian frowned. "If you trained you would get better."

"I've never had the chance to train," Isis sighed.

"Join the Titans. I'm forming my own team again."

"Again?" She laughed. "Who is going to be on it?"

"Me, Jon, Colin if he can, a few of my old members, Impulse, Blue Beetle, and Jade," Damian replied.

"How do you know she'd want to join you?" A little girl's voice hissed. The girl had a dark color skin, darker than Damian and Isis. Her brown eyes were wide with innocence, but she had none in her body.

"This is Adana?" Stephanie asked.

The girl looked at the blonde, her brown eyes going red. "Who are you?"

"Stephanie Brown," She answered.

"Oh, the dumb blonde who loves waffles," young Adana pursed her lips into a grin. "What a shame. You could have been like us."

Stephanie screamed, throwing a batarang at the demon. The demon disappeared into the wind with a puff of black fog.

"Do you smell that?" Isis asked.