Review 41: Mysterious Girlfriend X (They eat each others drool)...

They say this is supposed to be a romantic comedy anime about a Young couple... But it is it really just plain disgusting?

This anime was produced in 2012, the most twisted and disgusting love story about a young couple ever. It seems all innocent at first as a new student Urabe Mikoto Is introduced to the class. The young boy out of this 'sweet' couple is called Akira Tsubaki, He seems sweet at first and is one of the few people that actually speaks to Urabe but they don't quite become friends.

Urabe Mikoto: She's very, very quite and shy at first... But soon after joining the class she has a rather random outburst of laughter whilst the teacher is in the middle of speaking to the class. People begin to avoid her as all she does is fall asleep and drools all over her desk. She seems rather creepy at first by the way that she appears and speaks but when people actually see her face properly; the seem shocked and surprised by the adorable face she actually has! She doesn't like relationships and refuses to be friends with anyone in her new found class, she isolates herself and stays quite. We learn a bit more about her and we see a lot more of her further in the series. She also has a rather odd habit of cutting everything up with a pair of scissors she keeps in her underwear...

Akira Tsubaki: He is the only one that speaks to Urabe, Outside school and in school; he's one of the few people who actually try to make an effort with her and he succeeds. He's one of the only people who actually knows more about her than just her name, he tried to discover more and get closer but she refuses and let's them stay at the same point as before. He tries to express his feelings for her but every time he tries she disapproves of it. He's the only person in their class that will accept her for who she is and he's the only one who looks past the sleeping and the drool. Even though they don't know each other for that long they instantly click and end up being in a relationship which is bonded by drool...

Drool seems to be the key word in this anime; at the beginning we see Urabe asleep on her desk after school; she lifts her head up to reveal a pile of drool which she just leaves and then she walks out of class. Akira seems interested in the drool so he does one of the most disgusting things i've seen in an anime for a while now... he dips his finger in the small pool of drool and then licks it.

Shortly after doing this he falls ill; Urabe sees him whilst he's sick and explains the illness and what's happening to him. he takes it as a joke at first and then he realizes that she's being serious as she demonstrates the power of a small drop of her drool.

The anime is quite fan serviced base; even though it's supposed to be romantic there is a lot of nakedness and sex related dreams that occur. Most of the time, the anime does go into detail about the dreams and the fantasies that they both have about each other.

In a way i wouldn't really recommend this anime; but that's just because naked girls and sex related themes just aren't my thing. To others it'll probably be a dream come true to find an anime like this... If that's you, then you're weird (no offense).

The animation doesn't seem so new to me, the story line isn't really touching but quite disgusting. the characters are only memorable by the disgusting things they do to each other. In a way, i don't think there is anything special about it, it just seems like another low budget fan service anime which makes me want to puke everywhere.

I wouldn't really recommend it, but if you like naked stuff and sex then... I guess it's for you? (gross)...

Tuesday the 15th of July 2014.    4:48 Pm   ~AmyXxx