Review 23: Bleach Movie 3, Fade To Black.

Once again..... Another quick, funny action packed film to add to the collection that we've gathered so far.

In the begining of this film we see the freakest squad capitain Mayuri, losing his mind after the realisation of creating "an amazing" invention that will help the soul society.

Ok, ok he doesn't lose his mind that easily. But you have to pay attention as it happens quickly. Two mysterious people appear, one without a weapon and the other with a Scythe.

When hit with the scythe it makes you forget certain little parts of your memory which are important to the soul society and will help the mysterious duo take away what's more important to them and Ichigo.

The only reason these two mysterious villians are willing to destroy the soul society and all of its inhabitants is because of one person.

Rukia. Yes that's right our beloved side kick who's finally regained most of her powers is kidnapped by these two mysterious people. But before she's kidnapped she's hit with the scythe..... This is what sets the rest of the film up.

Every one forgets Rukia, and soon Ichigo to. This sets up the scene, storyline and atmosphere for the rest of the film as Ichigo has to force Everyone to remember him and Rukia...... Which you will all find out how it goes when you see the film.

All the way through the film there are epic twists, realistic flash backs that fit in with the original episodes and amazing fighting scenes all the way through.

The film is amazing through out and is amazing through out all of the action. its yet again must see film by the creators of Bleach and deserves to be living constantly on the shelves of hmv but is available to order online.

Saturday 2nd March 2013. 9:18 pm. ~AmyXxx