Review 10: Zombie Powder. ( Get the rings)!!!

Review 10: Zombie Powder. (get the rings)!!!

By the same man who made Bleach Tite Kubos which was made before his most famous anime and Manga Bleach. as well known artist and author his old books have become way more popular and i admit that this was a new read for me and i've only read three of the books and i already want the rest of the series in Zombie Powder. The style in which the characters are drawn are very similar to the ones in Bleach but i guess you can't blame him if there that popular.

I don't really feellike he's made this one to be just like Bleach, there are some simalarities in between the two books but the personalities to the characters and the stories behind them are really different to the ones in Bleach.

The whole point of Zombie Powder is that a man called Akutabi Gamma (otherwise just known as Gamma) is after The Rings Of The Dead which are the only keys to finding the zombie powder that he needs, The rings are said to hold an unknown power that can bring the dead back to life in a matter of seconds and can also give the living eternal life. In this world though it's not the wars or the thugs that are feared, it's not the people that you hear outside at night banging on the doors demanding money.....It's what they call The Powder Hunters, they're obviously the poeple that search for the rings and will give their lives to have them.

Characters

Akutabi Gamma:

Theleader of the team and the most feared man alive, he's spent his life killing people and training himself so he can hunt down and find these rings before his enemies do. He's stubborn and willing in everything he does, he won't ever stop trying to find these rings nomatter what or who gets in his way, anyyone that opposses him will fall to their knees in a bloody mess that will leave them scared for life.

Elwood:

A young boy whos life was ruined a long time ago by the local thugs and robbers who he was forced to work for. He meets and is saved by Akutabi in the first book, they team up and become the best of friends and fighting partners. They're bothe strange yet stubborn in any ways, they both want the Powder but apparently for different reasons...?

These may be the first two characters in the first book but they're the main structure of the team that they make through out the series. I don't want to list any more characters because their personalities will soon give the story line away.

a brilliant read from start to finish.

1:02 Pm 15th October 2012 ~Amy Xxxx