Review 4: Shaman King (Just weird)....

Shaman king is an action packed fun adventure with Yoh and his mates/ enemies

the story is based on old legends about the Shaman Kings who use their spiritual powers to see the dead, protect the dead, use the dead as their enemies and fight each other for more and more power. Unfortunately i won't be listing all of the main characters like i did in soul eater because there's so many and it's been so long since i've actually read the book and watched the anime i actually cannot remember that much about it... Sorry!

Yohs a Young teenage boy who practically lives with the dead when he moves to a new village (cannot remember the name), he meets another a Young boy called Manta. As hes walking home from his Cram School he meets Yoh in the grave yard who seems to be talking to himself. When Yoh starts talking to Manta, he starts talking about the dead and fortunately Manta then asks "Do you have any Friends" and Yohs top answer "Yes...Only the whole grave yard". 
From then on Yoh starts to pop up in unusual places as Manta finally realizes he can see ghosts and dead people. Yoh then moves to Mantas school, and they then become very good friend's.

Eventually we learn a lot more about Yoh, and plenty more about all Shamans. 
Then the shamans competition comes up; a time where all Shamans from across the globe join together in order to either kill or make others un-conscious in the opening fights (The ones that you have to win in order to get in). Then the ones who get through to the actual fights are thrown into arenas in teams of three and have to kill each other in order to live... I'm not going to say what happens if you win, but it does look pretty cool.  

Along the way in the series you meet amazing characters with very awkward and strange families and pasts behind them. You can meet some of the most weirdest characters along the way like Rin, Anna, Faust, Ren, Horohoro, Lyserg, Ryu and one of the worst characters you could come across in the manga/anime is  Hao.

There weapons are obviously spirits and the dead, they are all crazy and weird and all have different fighting techniques like Morphea, Bason, Amidamaru, Kororo and Tokagero.

i would only recommend this to anyone who loves supernatural beings or theories behind them; yes of course this is all made up but it's going to be awesome! Just the concept of people bringing the dead back to lif just for these random fights and competitions seems awesome! 

3rd Of July 1:06 Pm ~Amy Xxxx