Review 6: Naruto (Favourite hero of all time)???

now if you haven't ever seen or watched naruto, then you're crazy..... and if you haven't even heard of Naruto....then where the hell have you been all of your life!!!! Nearly every anime fan as watched or has been reading naruto and if you haven't and you love manga or anime then you truly do not deserve the title Super Fans or Fanettes!!!!!!! if you haven't heard of Naruto then i do sort of feel sorry for you in a way, since nearly everyone has at least been reading or has read the naruto series.

i don't want to ruin it for nearly everyone who actually reads this review but it is an amazing series that everyone should check out, it doesn't matter if you read the series or watch the series it really is worth your time and will stay with you for the rest of your life.

obviously naruto is the main character through out the series, he lives in a small village with plenty of other ninjas that are his age and there are plenty more kids you'll meet on the way to discovering who naruto actually is and what can make him so powerful yet so stupid at times.

Naruto: obviously the main character in the series. he's a young, active and slightly weird boy who loves being a ninja even though he isn't very good at it..... He's crazy even from the beginning of the book when as soon as you go onto the first page he's dangling from a rope painting on the hokage (s) statues faces, he does get caught and then you can see how weird he actually is. Most of the teachers get extremely annoyed with him no matter what he does, he annoys a lot of people in his classes and is jealous of the strongest and most good looking boy there is named Susuke. He hates him and never gets a long with him, apart from that Naruto can be an annoying boy in the series but as time passes you grow to love him even more! he can be really strong and quick witted at times, like when ever he's in a fight. you'll grow to love him as time passes on.

Sasuke: A mysterious young boy who's about the same age as Naruto, every girl in the school loves him and has an extreme crush on him, he isn't really bothered about all of the girls though he and he doesn't seem to act really cool he just is cool.....naturally!!!!! every time he walks in to the class room all of the girls stare and it falls quiet. Naruto hates his guts because he gets all of the attention off of the girls, Sasuke hates him as well which must be natural as well. At the start you'll love him but as the series progresses then your opinions on him may change slightly.

Sakura: Sakura is a young girl about the same age as Sasuke and Naruto, the only difference in between Sakura and the other two is the fact that she is mature enough to understand that not everyone has to be rivals in life, she loves almost everything and has the biggest crush on Sasuke ever, but Sasuke captures all of the girls hearts so he doesn't really notice if there is one person stands out more than the others. She has a rivalry with an old friend that you'll meet later on in the series. She doesn't have a mysterious past at all, but when she was younger she did get bullied a lot for having a high forehead which made her stand out a little bit more then everyone else. she's an average character who i think everyone will love from the start.

if you live in England then you might know that there is a magazine called NEO which comes out every month and if you read that then you should now how many films there are on the naruto series, how popular it is, the fact that there are loads of video games on the series and that naruto has to be in the magazine every month to new releases and new books coming out.

the series is on going and amazing even though it is long. if i was one of you guys and i was reading this i would check it out straight away it really is worth the time and you will enjoy it. i would recommend this to everyone! of all ages!

4th Of July 1:15 pm ~Amy Xxxx