Review 22: Bleach movie 2, DiamondDust Rebellion

An amazingly happy ending for Ichigo and Hitsugaya. A these two are the main characters for this film, A lot of fans took it as a surprise that such a pair wojld become the main focus for the second film.

This film is mainly based on Htsugayas past with a departed friend.

In the beginning of the film we see squad 10 escorting an item known as the king's seal. whilst the transportation between the soul society is taking place an unidentified sould reaper wearing a white mask appears with two young girls who resemble Arrancars. The girls are able to control fire and lightning which no one expected, so its a bit like a sneak attack. Whilst the mysterious masked soul reaper wealds a sword just like Hitsugayas but claims its his.

A fight breaks out inbetween squad 10 and the 3 mysterious intruders, and Hitsugaya abandons his post to chase down the mysterious soul reaper who soon leaves him badly injured.

The news reaches the human realm, which we all know it'll mean our usual friends will found out the news soon enough to help out.

The storyline does make sense and the flash backs of Hitsugayas memory add to the story line to make it more.... suspensefull.

The graphics are once again up to date, the storyline seems fresh and new, the fighting seems are up to our usual standards and the voice overs are once again brilliant.

I think that they've made the film speedy, action packed and added the unusual characters in to get more people intrigued in the bleach movies. Even though this is the second movie We're already being dragged and drawn in to the films that we now know will following on and be just as good as all of the others...

One down side to the film is quite small... We all see what happens to the mysterious masked soul reaper at the end.... But we don't see what happens to his 2 little side kicks... You know the ones who control fire and electricity.

I wonder what actually happened to them?.....

Saturday 23rd Febuary 2013. 10:30 pm. ~AmyXxx