Review 1: Fairy Tail (magic, comedy and topless guys)

Review 1: Fairy Tail (Magic, comedy and topless guys)

So after a very long wait the re-write is now here! So if you're looking for some hilarious laughs and weird characters than look no further because this anime is clearly the one for comedy and action lovers!!

So in the anime it seems to be set in a very old fashioned world ruled by those who only have the power of magic and the mastery of it! The world itself is not like our's! The author of the series has clearly done this to show us what the world would look like and what could be here if it wasn't for modern technology; well that's what i think anyway. There aren't any cars, mobile phones, pollution making factories... Just no! In the anime the majority of places we see are surrounded with countryside, forests, farms and most of all beautiful blue skies that we lack of in reality. The scenes in the anime are beautifully produced and show a lack of reality in the anime itself; yes it may be about magic, but the places that we see and witness are not like that of our realistic animes that seem to be getting less and less popular as time passes by...

The anime itself is amazing! There's tons of wacky and hilarious characters that we meet throughout the anime! There are ,obviously, the serious and dangerous characters which is typical in an anime like this; but the author of this amazing manga and anime world has even created a side to them where if they are around the correct people than they show this hilarious side which we wouldn't expect to see from such an evil mastermind!

The layout of the world itself consists of distant villages, towns and cities which all seem to cover the old fashioned style of the anime; even with the stores, the amount of people there it still manages to stay with the ever lasting theme of the old fashioned ways of this magical world of Fairy tail!

So as we expected the anime is obviously called Fairy tail for a reason; and that magical reason is because this imaginary old fashioned world is full to the brim of people who use magic throughout their every day lives; either to work or to complete missions and quests for those who do not own any magical powers. This being an anime means that their has to be something weird in which all of these people train or practice in to become stronger; these places are called Guilds. One of the most famous Guilds is called Fairy tail which is where this anime is based on from the very beginning. This guild is only famous for a few things though; one of them being how destructive they are within everything they do. 

The fairy tail guild is an unusual one though; the characters within the guild all have their own mysterious past's behind them or have some sort of mystery surrounding their real reason for actually belonging to that guild. This also meaning that within the guild is tons of rivalry in-between those who use the elements; two of these rivals being Natsu the fire user and Gray the ice user. Everyone in the guild is special yet unusual in their very own way meaning that their is a lot of side stories and filler episodes in the anime where we get to know a lot more about these people or get an insight to what they are really like when out side of the guild or on their missions.

There are four main characters who we behin to follow and track throughout the anime itself, these characters are;

Lucy: A active character who isn't a normal wizard but a celestrial wizard who uses her gate keys to summon gods and spirits from the past to help her fight in her battles, the back her up in any situation and help her out all of the time. Some of the Celestrial spirits can be annoying and are presented in a weird sort of way, like the way they appear and how different they are to the other human/wizard characters.

Natsu: The most craziest and weirdest guy in the Fairy Tail guild. He was raised by a dragon who then left him at a young age, he can eat and us fire at his advantage, He is the toughest and one of the most destructive ones in the guild, he's crazy and can get pumped up even when facing death, everyone likes him apart from.....

Gray: Gray will always be Natsu's enemy in the guild, he uses ice but cannot eat it like natsu can eat fire. Since Fire and Ice are opposites they are presented in a way which makes them seem like enemies for life, Gray has a mysterious past which not a lot of people know about. A really cool character who also has an obsession for taking off his shirt to fight , nothing more then that just his shirt luckily enough for the male audience. 

Ezra: A women who appears a couple of episodes in and will always be covered head to toe in armour. nearly everyone in the guild is either scared of her or intimidated by her personality and appearance. On the outside she see to seems intimidating; but throughout the anime we get to see what she's really like and what her life as like before she arrived at the Fairy Tail guild.

Throughout the anime all of the characters in the guild develop a lot further and change a lot depending on the fillers as well; This does mean that it's important to watch the fillers too instead of just skipping ahead to the main story line... Remember that!

The graphics and animation in the anime are up to standard and the anime is available in HMV stores and online. The anime is also available on online anime streaming websites in English dubbed and English subbed. 

All in all the anime is hilarious and so funny to watch; the fighting scenes in it are absolutely amazing to watch and don't go on for to long. The stories behind the other characters are imaginative and fit together really well with other characters. The anime is defiantly worth you're time to watch and will keep you wanting to watch more njo matter how old you are or how far you are into the anime!

I hope this short insight gives you a better idea about the anime and what to expect inside it!

29th of December 2013    1:25 pm    ~AmyXxx