Review 19: Baka And Test (Fighting Avatars... And a feel good anime)??

Review 19: Baka And Test (Fighting avatars... And a feel good anime)??

The famous feel good anime hit our screens not to long ago, but has it hit as many of us as it should of???

Baka and test does have to be one of the funniest Animes thats up there with Fairy Tail!!

Thees a whole host of weird wacky things to get us intrested in the story.... From a boy who looks and acts to much like a girl, girls who compeat in breast size all the way to fighting avatars who battle other classes for furniture.....? Make any sense yet??

In Fumizuki Academy anything you could imagine is either possible or almost there. There are 6 different ranked classes in each year group, A through to F. A is Obviously the smartest, whilst F is for what they call the idiots which unfortunetly only has 2 girls.

Now for one that's sexist, and two it proves girls are smarter. (ahaha screw you guys).

Baka and Test has some amazing characters, weird teachers and physcotic girls. To give you an idea of what I mean, here's some characters profiles to get you started:

Yoshii Akihisa; The main character and idiot in the series. His parents are away for work whilst his sister is studying in America, he's left Home Alone for a long time. With only a small budget of money to spend every month, a over protective sister who will only allow him to be in gay relationships and crazy friends that love him and take all of his money away..... His life is a crazy mess. His avatar is a funny, trouble making mini version of himself. Its also the only avatar in the school that can interact with objects and humans.... Which means teachers use him for chores and make him run errands all day... Poor kid.....

Himeji Mizuki; A young busty girl who has the boys eyeing her up and down every day, pervs.... She gets the top scores in every test, includng remedial tests so her avatar is stronger. In the entrance exam she colllapsed due to illness which meant she got a biggggg 0!!! This meant that she was immediatly sent to class F. We see later that is she didn't collapse during the exam he would of defiantly made into class A. Also its not just the Remedial tests, its just every test that has to do with her avatar. She fancies the hell out of Yoshii but kinda flirts with the other boys in class. With plenty of good looks the boys all love her, but little do they all know is that her cooking is that bad it knocks to many characters out.... Poor lads.

Shimada Minami; The over manly girl.... She loves breaking Yoshii's bones if he says the slightest wrong or slightly offensive. She may be Japanese but she spent most of her life in Germany, this means she can only read Hirigana and Katagana but not Kanji.... This means that the only questions she can answer at school are mathmatical. This ended her up in class F for the rest of her school life. She may like Yoshii but wony admit it to anyone, and there's a random ginger lesbian who attacks her every time she goes near a boy...... Life can only get stranger.

Sakamoto Yūji; Yoshii's best friend, and practically make a comedy duo. He's the class representative for F, but is to laid back for the girls liking... But what can I say, I think he fits in with the rest of the class. He's calm, cool and collected in any situation. Very early in the series we see him leading class f into victory against class E, but unexpectadly later on he loses to class A's rep who soon uses him as a fake boyfriend.Yūji really hates her, and whenever it comes to movies he always choses the longest and makes him watch it twice...... That's if he hasn't been tazered.....

In the Anime every class has a certain amount of equipment at a certain standard. Class A's being the best and F's being the worse. This means if a lower class challenges a higher class they exchange equipment. This could mean that F have tbe latest technology and comfort whilst A have cardboard boxes and cushions that have... Well lost the Cushion in them... Understand my logic???

Its a great watch with not to much fanservice so its suitable enough for younger ages. Its extremely funny, so I usually end up on the sofa by myself becaue everyone thinks I'm weird.... Could be true. An amazing Anime which should be noticed for its comedic logic, high ranked technology and the worlds cutest fighting avatars.

You've got to see this anime!!!!!

Sunday 10th Febuary 2013. 7:21 pm. ~AmyXxx