Review 8: Bleach (lets take a trip to the soul society)

Review 8: Bleach ( let's take a trip to the soul society)

bleach is for one completely amazing in every way!!! If you don't like Naruto that much then i think this would suit you way more better. This is mainly about Soul reapers who live in the Soul Society in another realm.

Soul Reapers: People who have either died or can see spirits. They have a Reaper form and a Human form in which they can disguise themselves. They fight Hollows to protect Humans and to keep peace in between the realms. Most of the higher ranked Reapers live in the soul Society and armatures live in the Human World. They're job is to protect the humans and try to get rid of Huco Mondo.

Hollows: People who have been criminals in their unfortunate lives and have bad souls, they turn into Hollows once they have died. They try to attack other Humans to kill them and attempt to kill the Soul Reapers all of the time. They don't care about one another and have no emmotions apart from Anger, their hideous creatures who will be forever hunted down by the Soul Reapers.

Soul Society: The place where all Soul Reapers will go during their life. Many live there many just come and go. In the surronding ares live the spirits of people who have passed away. The place is seperated in to the rich the middle class and the poor, it's all based on who lives there and what it is like there.

Theres tons of different characters to meet along the way and it's a brilliant read and even better to watch as they've already finished doing the series even though theres over 9 different series but oh well! Try getting around to watching them all as they ar really cool and action packed, i've started watching it again. lol!!!

I do think Rukia sounds a bit to old for her charcter though??

21st Of July 8:36 Am ~Amy Xxxx