Review 38: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Touching, Time Traveling Love)!

Time travel just became possible... But not how we imagined... This wonderful anime film will touch you're hearts; it's one that you will never forget!

The anime itself was made in 2006 but still has amazing animation and techniques used to make it seem as modern as possible. The creator of the anime seems to use extremely confusing, intelligent and hilarious ways of messing around with the time skipping and the events that may occur afterwards. Compared to other classical animes like Akira, this one seems a bit more natuarally based with the scenarios and characters that they've chosen. They only un-natural aspect of this anime is that they skip through time by jumping off of random objects... Strange people...

Since it is only a film, i can't really go into much depth about any of the characters, or the story line or the basic plot for the story to flow in and out of! Since the story line is too confusing for me to attempt to describe, i can't put it into words to tell you guys! Which is annoying... I can't really talk about the characters involved because they are forever changed in appearance, personality and they twist the story line too much.

All i can say is that: The story line is confusing, but amazing! The characters are strange, but without them the story line would be practically dead! Even though i can't explain the events of the anime, it is a must watch and it is very touching! I must of watched it about 6 times now, personally i love it! It's just to difficult to put into words or write a review on it...

So the best thing to do is just get you all to watch it! Job done...

Sunday, 23rd Of March.      08:10 am     ~AmyXxx