Review 3: Soul Eater (Funny, loud and crazy)???

soul eater is an amazing action packed anime and manga about shinigami-sama and if you don't know who that is it's basically death himself, he (surprisingly) runs the DWMA which stands for The Deaths Weapon And Meister Academy, a meister is someone who can wield a weapon to match their soul waves and use the weapons in combat to destroy Kishin.

The main characters;

Maka: a young girl who is a weapon meister, in other words she can wield herself to other people who can trun into weapons. Her father is deaths weapon, her weapons name is soul. She doesn't have a mysterious past and is seen as a normal student at the DWMA.

Soul: Soul is Makas weapon who is pretty laid back and care free guy until it comes to maka being hurt in combat. where i've gotten to in the episodes he doesn't seem to have a mysterious past of any sort and seems fairly normal. If something isn't "cool" as he says then he'll hate it.

Black Star: A young boy who has a tendency to be loud and very annoying, he acts just like an assassin who has no idea on how to keep quite during fights. His weapon, Tsubaki, has never managed to get even one soul because Black Star is always to loud and scares away the enemies. He seems to be normal at first but his past is soon revealed and is quite easy to understand.

Tsubaki: A young teenage girl who has a bit of a confusing past behind her as her brother is the Demon sword. She has never managed to get even one soul because of Black Star, she is known as the only person compatible with Black Star as she is the only one who can put up with his craziness.

Death The Kid: death the kid turns out to be Shinigami-Sama's son, he doesn't look anything like his father, mainly because his father has no form what so ever.......He has EXTREME OCD and everything has to absolutely perfect otherwise he can't fight, he can't live and really wants to kill himself. he has an obsession with symmetry and has no mysterious past behind him.

Liz & Patty: The twins that are Death The Kids weapons, they where born on to the streets and used each other as weapons, they used to rob people of there money and dignity. They tried to rob Death The Kid but he then took them in as his weapons and are now used as the twin guns. Patty is the youngest and liz is the oldest but patty is way better then liz!

Dr.Stein: A weird doctor who eventually becomes a teacher at the DWMA, most of his lessons are based on dissecting creatures that are almost extinct! He is crazy and his back side is usually stuck to a chair which can make the most serious situations funny in it's own way!

i would recommend this to anyone who loves action packed anime and humour, there's loads of funny moments and parts that make you wish you was there! there's loads of other characters in Soul Eater that will make you laugh and cry at the same time, some characters you won't get to know for long, and in parts it make you wish that the characters where around for longer. This is an amazing series with lots of great characters that you'll love! And enemies you will grow to hate even more then the first time you saw them!

i love this series and so should everyone else!!!!!!!

3rd Of July 12:45 pm ~Amy Xxxx