Chapter 25

I made eye contact with Shia as he began shaking his head in dismay. Without saying a word I quickly dashed down the stairs to see what all of the commotion was about. As I stepped onto the mahogany wood floor I saw the huge pile of glass that used to be a vase lying in a pile on the floor. I looked up at all of the suspects in the room. B immediately pointed at Trevor who was now smirking. 

"You gonna pay for that shit," I said to him rolling my eyes. He shrugged his shoulders letting me know that it wasn't a problem. He had it like that now. As I carefully walked around the glass I took in the sight of the immaculate living room. There was a simple sitting area complete with nothing but white furniture. There was a white rug that looked as soft as poodle fur. Above the huge fireplace was picture of Shia posing in his jersey. I bit my lip at the sight of the picture. Looking away I walked through the heavy kitchen door. As it began swinging behind me I looked around taking in some more of my surroundings. There was a huge marble island in the middle of the floor. The stove was on the other side of the room in a cozy corner. It was connected to a huge grill on a tiki bar. I walked over to the bar examining the large variety of liquors. Damn, I know what I'm doing tonight, I thought as I grabbed a small shot glass and the tall bottle of tequila. I poured the shot and doused it down quickly. I winced as the hot liquor burned my throat. I set my class back onto the bar and continued my journey. After walking past the large silver refrigerator I finally found the pantry. I slid the tall bamboo doors aside and grabbed the broom out of it. I began walking back toward the living room when I realized a door beside the fridge that I had missed. I opened the door and stepped out onto the closed in patio. This house didn't contain an indoor dining area except for the small breakfast area in the kitchen next to the island. There was another tiki bar with a grill and there were tiki lamps and bamboo tables scattered across the long platform. I listened to the ocean in the distance as the wind lightly stirred. I stepped back inside of the house and continued on to the living room. I walked over to the pile and bent down to begin cleaning up. 

"Oh, let me get it," Amber ran over pretending to be my friend. She snatched the broom out of my hand and turned her ass towards the now sitting Trevor and bent over to clean up the mess. As Trevor smiled at his tease I rolled my eyes and walked away. Shia came down the stairs and grabbed me into his arms. I laughed as we both fell onto one of the plush white couches that were nearby.

"So what are we gonna do tonight?" Tink asked me interrupting my giggles.

I made myself comfortable in Shia's lap and shrugged my shoulders. "What do you guys wanna do?" I asked them all.

Everyone looked around waiting for someone to answer. "Let's go clubbing?" Chastity said in her sweet voice.

I nodded my head in approval as everyone else agreed to the plan.

***

After chilling and talking with everyone we all decided to unpack. Shia and I headed back up to our room. I grabbed my smallest bag of luggage and put it on the bed. As I unzipped it I felt Shia's hands on the top of my butt. "What are you doing?" I turned around smiling at him. 

He shrugged his shoulders," What do you think I'm doing?" He asked me smiling as he sat me on the bed. As he began kissing me intensely he reached for the button on my jeans. I grabbed his hand and although I didn't want to, I lightly pushed him away. I made a sad face at him and shook him my head to tell him no. He grabbed the edges of the bed in frustration.

"I'm sorry," I said trying to kiss him. He turned his head away from mine and helped me off of the bed. As he began to walk to the other side of the bed I grabbed his hands. "Tonight," I winked at him licking my lips. He smiled and started unpacking.