Chapter 22

The two days in between our departure from the states went by extremely fast. Tink and I pulled up at the airport in my Benz. I stepped out of the driver side and handed the keys to the valet that was parking the cars. He helped us unload and put our luggage on the luggage cart. Tink and I stepped into the airport rocking our matching long heels with red bottoms. We scanned the room for any sign of the others.

"Oh there they are!" Tink yelled right next to me over all of the chaos.

I looked in the direction that she was pointing. I saw Shia wearing his million dollar smile and black polo with the red horse. Channing was hand in hand with Tiara walking alongside him. Tink and I advanced forward toward the three of them.

Shia spotted us and began smiling even harder (if that was possible). I opened my arms to let him in; he grabbed me and squeezed me in bear hug. I began to squeal as the air rushed out of my body. He laughed and pulled away allowing me the air I needed to survive.

"Ya'll ready?" He asked me.

"Uh yeah, where is everybody else though?" I asked him looking behind Super to see if B and Trevor were anywhere.

"Oh, B, Chastity, Trevor and Jeremy are on the other side of the metal detectors."

"Jeremy?' Tink's face lit up.

"Oh yeah, I asked him if he wanted to come," Shia smiled her way.

Tink stood there giving a blank smile.

"Surprise!" He yelled awkwardly throwing his hands out.

Tink came back to reality.

"Thank you!" She squealed jumping into his arms.

Shia laughed, "Alright let's go now."

We all turned and headed towards the metal detectors. We stood there and went through the long process of being checked. Every time Tink walked through the force field thingy, something went off. I swear she wore too much jewelry.

After thirty minutes of Tink getting checked we finally made it through security. We walked over to where B and Chastity were lip-locking.

"Yo Bernard!" I yelled sorry that I had broken their concentration.

He nodded and went back to his business.

"Oh, wait," I stopped him right before his tongue reached Chastity's bottom lip.

He looked at me waiting for what it was that I had to say.

"Where ya boy at?" I asked.

"He said he was waiting on somebody; he went back out," he told me, and with that, he went back to kissing.

"Okay," I said aloud awkwardly.

We waited about an hour for Trevor to get back.

"The plane is about to start boarding, where is he?" I asked anyone who was listening. As I began to get extremely annoyed, I looked at my watch and back up to see Trevor strutting through the metal detectors with the person that he had been waiting for.

The first thing that came to my mind was, WHAT THE FUCK!