Chapter 11

Tink and I just stood in the midst of the loud crowd in frustration. 

The door flew open a moment later revealing an over excited Judi. "Oh, hey! It's about time ya'll showed up." 

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled over the noise. She waved for us to come in. I made my way past the big guards. They knew better now. We walked into the store and shut the door tightly behind us. 

"Judi, how did you get in here?" I asked. 

"The emergency key," she smiled dangling them in front of me. 

I snatched them out of her hand and threw them across the store. "That's only for emergencies!" I yelled upset throwing my hands in the air. 

"Calm down, this is an emergency," she said still smiling at me despite my tantrum. 

"What's the emergency, and why in the hell are all of these people here?" I asked. There had to be at least 500 people out there and the mob was only growing larger and larger by the second. Everyone obviously knew something that Tink and I didn't. 

"Well, we have a celebrity visitor," she squealed. 

I immediately got excited, "Ooh who? Beyonce, Lady Gaga?" 

"No, a male celebrity," she hinted. 

"CHRIS BROWN!" Tink immediately shouted out. Judi and I both laughed at her. 

"No, a football player," she winked at me. 

I had an idea, but I told myself that that wasn't a possibility. Although, my thought was confirmed a moment later. 

"Hey Judi, do you have this in a smaller size?" Someone asked coming from around the corner where the dressing room was. 

I spun around to see a smiling Shia in one of my Renaissance Rags signature suits. Damn he was fine. 

I was speechless to see him here. He was here, in the flesh, in my store. 

"Hey Honeybee," he smiled. 

I didn't say anything. I just stared at him standing there. 

"Um, Honey," he smiled waving at my face. He had walked closer and I hadn't even realized.  

"Uh, oh hey," I smiled hugging him. "What are you doing here?" I asked quickly trying not to sound rude and nervous, 

"Shopping," he said in an obvious tone. 

"Oh," I nodded.  

He smiled and turned back to Judi, "So do you?" 

"Uh, no, she only makes one of everything," Judi said, "She can alter it for you though." 

"Great, I'll be in the back," he winked at me walking away and disappearing around the corner. 

I turned to look at Tink. "Oh my God," I whispered. 

She squealed lightly and clicked her heels against the floor. I started hyperventilating. She fanned me. We were always so dramatic.  

"What is he doing here?" I asked out loud lightly to no one in particular. 

"Well, he said that you told him to stop by any time to check out the store," Judi smiled.  

"I was just talking," I said back to her half laughing. 

"Well, he took the invite," she smiled. "Girl you need to stop acting like you ain't happy to see his fine ass!" 

""Shh!" I said to her. I had a feeling that Shia could probably hear every word that we were saying. "Okay, I'm gonna go hem this suit so he can leave," I said to the both of them quietly. I went behind the counter to grab my pins and tape measure. I adjusted the top of my dress and composed myself. I strutted my way back to the room where Shia was. I pulled back the curtain to the dressing room to find him sitting on the small stool silently waiting for me. 

"You ready?" I smiled.  

"Yup," he replied standing up. I quickly but carefully measured every inch of his body in the black suit. I reached for my pins to start marking my measurements. I knelt down to put the pins in the waist line of his pants. His large erect penis was staring me right in the face through the pants. 

"Oh my goodness," I accidentally said aloud. 

"You say something?" He looked down at the top of my head. 

I looked up at him and smiled. "Oh no, I didn't say anything." 

I quickly finished sticking the pins in before I could even let the thought of whipping his dick out and sticking it in my mouth cross my mind. I stood up almost losing my balance. He grabbed my arm to steady me. I smiled and thanked him. Under my knees had fallen asleep and become achy from kneeling down for so long. 

I quickly marked my measurements in the jacket and had him take the garments off carefully. I watched him undress. The tight muscles in his arms and stomach flexed every time he moved. I wanted to fan myself to keep from breaking a sweat. He undressed until he stood there only in his black boxers. He wore the tight fitting ones. I loved those kinds of boxers. It wasn't helping at the moment now though, considering how much they greatly enhanced his manhood. The sight of his half naked body took my breath away. I suddenly became wobbly. 

"You okay?" he asked looking into my eyes. I nodded. I turned around to leave before I could make a fool of myself even more, but he grabbed my arm. He pulled me into his bare chest. I put my hand up against his chest in attempt to push him away, only to end up caressing it. 

"Do you have plans tonight," he said with bass in his voice.  

I huffed to keep from passing out. I touched my nose to his chest. I wanted to kiss the crease of it. "No," I whispered hoping he heard me. 

"How about having dinner with me," he demanded rather than asking confirming that he had. 

I wanted to say no. I knew Trevor and B would be coming home today and I really didn't need the third degree today. It's too bad I couldn't control my raging hormones. I nodded looking into his eyes. He smiled looking back into mine. He leaned down and rubbed his nose against mine. I opened my mouth slightly to allow his tongue in so he could kiss me. I could feel his breath on my tongue. He rubbed my waist teasing me like crazy. He pushed my body closer to his for the kiss that I had been waiting for. 

YOU DA ONE THAT I DREAM ABOUT ALL DA-A-AY! YOU DA ONE THAT I THINK ABOUT ALWA-A-AYS! YOU ARE DA ONE SO I MAKE SURE I BEHA-A-AVE! MY LOVE IS YOUR LOVE; YOUR LOVE IS MY LOVE! Rihanna's voice rang out over the dressing room and entire store. 

We pulled away from each other in shock. I looked at the big speaker on the wall. Judi had turned on the store radio. I thought to myself Great song Judi, bad timing! 

I frowned. I looked back at Shia to see the awkward look on his face. I knew there was no need in trying to go back in for my kiss. The moment had been ruined. 

*** 

"So is this all you're getting?" Judi asked Shia as he placed half of my men's clothing line on the checkout counter. 

"Yeah," he nodded. 

"Okay, that's $8, 789," she said smiling. 

He pulled out his platinum credit card and handed it to her over the tiny register. My mouth dropped in shock as I heard the swiping sound of the card. She printed him off a long receipt and began bagging his things. 

He walked back over to me and Tink while we watched. He grabbed both of my hands and smiled. 

"Thank you so much!" I squealed to him. 

"You're welcome, we still on for tonight?" He asked again with those hopeful eyes. 

Just as I prepared to give my answer Judi ran over to the door to let B and Trevor inside. 

I was lost for words as Trevor's facial expression changed from happy to pissed off when he saw Shia and me grasping hands.