Chapter 17

Shia didn't move for a second. He stared at the spot on my back that was already exposed. I turned around to take a peak at him. Suddenly awaken out of his trance, he got up and walked towards me. I felt his big, warm, rough hands slide against my flesh all the way to the top of my butt. He stepped back as the dress unfolded. I turned around to face him as the dress slid down my body exposing my frilly bra and panties. He stepped back to examine me. I laughed at his facial expressions. He reached for me and smiled. He put both of his large hands all the way around my tiny waist as he began kissing me. I moaned softly as his tongue stuck itself to my neck. He picked me up and carried me over to the bed and tossed me onto it lightly. He pounced on top of me and began tracing the crease of my breasts all the way down to the top of my panty line. I grabbed the side of his face to pull his lips back up to my mouth. He lifted me up a bit and began unbuttoning my bra. It hung loosely in between the two of us. He rubbed my shoulder and let it fall .He massaged my nipples with his tongue.

"Shia," I sighed lightly.

He took off his shirt and threw it onto the floor. As I kissed him I reached for his pants. I began to struggle as I tried to undo them. He reached down with one hand and attempted to help me as he continued kissing me. I finally got them off. I rolled on top of him and kissed him. I nibbled at his neck and kissed his chest. I rubbed my nose against his abs arousing myself more than anyone. He grabbed me and reached for my underwear. He slickly slid them off. He laid me on my back as he made his way down to eat me out. I cried out in pleasure loudly. He kissed the lips in between my thighs as if they were the lips on my face. I came before I knew it. He slurped the sticky substance up and swallowed it all in one big gulp. I didn't believe in the "give and receive" ordeal, but the way he had me feeling, I just may have to return the favor. As he came back up I pulled his boxers off. I grabbed his dick and caressed it lightly as he lay on top of me. He grabbed my wrist and helped me guide it inside of myself. He slid in and out in the softest way. It was nothing like my erotic dream. It was better. I moaned loudly each time my vaginal wall closed in around his penis. I felt myself about to come for the second time of the night. I let out a loud yell as a rush of white cream emerged. He pulled out and went down again to slurp it up. The sucking noise of his lips smacking the remains up drove me crazy. When he came back up I rolled on top of him. He smiled as I began riding him. I felt like I was in the Kentucky Derby and I was riding a really big horse. He moaned along in unison with me. I got off of him before he burst. I didn't want to have his kids just yet and I wanted to return his favor before he was all the way there. I dove down under the sheets that we had somehow made our way under and I grabbed his dick. I shoved it in my mouth. I began spitting and slurping all at the same time. I swallowed and spit it back up over and over again. He grunted in pleasure and frustration at the same time. It's okay baby, you can scream, I thought to myself. As I pleased him he let out a heavy grunt and he came in my mouth. I didn't really enjoy the substance but after I spit onto his knob, I again slurped it back up and swallowed it as he had done for me. I came back up from the sheets and laid my head on his chest. It was rising and falling extremely fast. He was just as worn out as I was. We didn't say a word after we were done. We just laid there. Soon after staring at the ceiling and walls we both fell asleep.

***

I woke up at about 3:00 in the morning. My face was really warm from Shia's hot chest. He was still sound asleep. I got up and grabbed my robe. I headed into the kitchen for a glass of water. My mouth still felt violated and it tasted horrible. I gulped down all of the water. The taste of Shia's ejaculation was washed away. I sat the glass in the sink and headed back to my room. I didn't turn on the lights because I didn't want to wake Shia. I let my eyes adjust to the extreme darkness and I made my way to my dresser. I pulled out a short, silky negligee and slipped into it. I hung my robe back up and headed back to the bed. I forgot all about the thin bed curtain and walked right into it. I tripped up and fell with a hard thud. I did exactly what I was trying to avoid. Shia shot up from the bed.

"Honey?" He asked in the darkness.

"Yeah?" I whined in pain. I hit my pinky toe on the bottom of the large bed when I got tangled in the canopy.

"You alright?" He asked. He had gotten out of the bed and walked over to the turn on the light.

"Yeah," I half smiled at him as I squinted at the suddenly lit room. I hopped up off of the floor as my eyes adjusted to the bright light He walked over to me and helped me safely onto the bed. We both laughed as we made eye contact. He turned on the bed lights and cut off the big one. He got back into the bed with me and held me in his arms.

"Thank you," he said.

"For?" I asked.

"A great night."

I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Mmhmm," I moaned. He pulled my face to his lips for a kiss. That one kiss turned into round two. We made love again for the second time of the night until we both fell asleep again.