3 Months Later

About 3 months had passed and everything was great. I was seeing a lot less of Trevor lately and a lot more of Shia. In between practice and his games we were always together. The season was almost over and Shia had already asked me on numerous occasions to move to ATL. I desperately wanted to leave but something seemed to be holding me back. B and Chastity were moving things along pretty fast. He moved in with her last week. Trevor had just bought a new pad to match his new black Cadillac CTS V Coupe. He was moving into the new apartments that they had just finished building downtown. They were the ultimate bachelor pad. The starting rate was also 150,000 dollars. Anyone who would pay that much for an apartment was bringing in some serious dough. I knew Trevor was but I still didn't know how. Since the diamond necklace he had presented me with many other accommodations to my jewelry collection. He even bought me a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes. Tink was still being Tink. She had also found her a man of her own, Jeremy. Jeremy was tall, dark and handsome. I was jealous from time to time but I thought of Shia too often to even want another man. Super was finally settling down. He proposed to Tiara two weeks after visiting at our house. Tweet and Larry have broken up for the fifth time this week, but that's just what they do. Judi and Dre are expecting again. It won't be long before Tink decides to move out and start a life of her own. With everything going on I was beginning to think that maybe a life with a baller in ATL wasn't so bad.

***

"Come on, is that everything?" Tink asked me as we packed our bags to head down the road.

"Yeah, that's everything," I said as I closed the door to the big truck that was neatly trashed with all of our luggage. The man that was helping us move got into the UHAUL and sped down the road.

I got in the passenger seat of the car and let my seat back. Tink let the top down on my brand new Mercedes Benz and pulled out of the driveway. I starred back at the empty house as we headed down the road. Ten minutes later we hit the interstate. Rolling. Going. Going. Gone.

ATL here we come!