Chapter 5

"Baby wake up," Shia whispered to me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Shia's naked body crouched over me. I softly caressed his face. He gently kissed my lips. I let him wiggle his tongue around in my mouth. He rubbed his large hands under my T- shirt and removed my shorts. He ripped my shirt off with force. I grabbed the back of his neck as he traced the outline of my nipples with his tongue. My clitoris pulsated intensely. I was soaking wet. He kissed my belly while tickling my vagina with his fingers. I moaned lightly as he stuck two of them inside. He removed them shortly after and sucked my sweet remains off of them. I closed my eyes and spoke his name out loudly as he went back in for more, this time with his tongue. He wiggled it all around. His tongue played "Ring around the Rosie" until I finally came. He slurped up the sticky, white liquid all in one gulp. I kissed him. We shared my juices together. As we smacked lips I felt his large, erect, manhood rubbing against my inner thigh. I grabbed it gently and squeezed. He grabbed my hand and guided it inside of me. I moaned and jerked with every inch. He pushed my legs to the back of the headboard. He pumped his dick in and out roughly, yet gently. The feeling of his large, semen filled balls slapping against my elevated ass drove me insane. I screamed and yelled with pleasure as I felt myself about to climax for the second time of the night.

"Uhnnh, unnh, uh, oh baby!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I was almost there when I suddenly hit the floor with a hard thud. I laid there for a moment to regain my train of thought. The room was dark and there were no longer any love songs. The only sound that I heard was Tink's loud snoring. I got up from the floor and headed to the bathroom as my eyes adjusted to the light.

I turned on the light and I looked in the mirror and frowned.

"Ugh, it was just a dream," I whined quietly. My thighs were soaked from my wetness and a lot of sweat.

My pussy was throbbing like hell. I splashed some cold water on my face in attempt to calm myself down, but it didn't really help. I sighed and reached under the bathroom sink for my toiletry bag. I pulled out the medium sized purple box containing my beloved vibrator. I flipped the on switch. It made a quick shutter and then stopped.

"Damn it! No batteries!" I yelled accidentally. I still heard Tinkerbell snoring in the distance. I really have to get me some dick, I thought to myself.

I put my toy away and headed back to bed.  The bright red numbers on my clock read 3:30 AM. I climbed into bed placing one of my unwanted pillows over the puddle I had made. Hopefully it would be dry by morning. I peacefully fell back asleep.