Chapter 9

We got back home at about eight that night. I was so tired. From what, I wasn't sure. Tink and I got our things out of the trunk and made our way into the large, bricked, three bedroom house that I owned. My parents won the lottery the year I came home from college and put their money away. They retired early and had themselves a house built and moved to Wetumpka, a town not so far from home. They paid this house off and left it to me. I decided that such a big house needed a few more people, which is why I have three roommates.  They paid rent and helped with the bills. The rent money came in handy. I used my money from the store for bills and my record deal fund, and I used the rent money for my own personal needs. I fumbled with the zebra stripped custom key until I finally managed to stick it in the lock and unlock the rickety deadbolt on the door.

I walked into the house and kicked off my shoes at the door. I trudged my way all the way to my large master bedroom. I dropped my Juicy Couture luggage at the foot of my California King Canopy bed. My feet sank into the honey brown carpet all the way until they hit the hard black tile in the master bath. I began to run my bathwater. I rummaged through my Louis bag until I found my iPod. I watched the steam rising from the bathroom as I hooked my device up to its speakers. I turned on my iPod and hit play. I heard the faint sound of music and melody in the background as I walked back into the bathroom. The water tremendously drowned out the words of the singer. I turned the running faucet off and clearly heard Michael Jackson's voice. The smell of my be Enchanted bubbles and MJ's melody illuminated the entire room and bathroom. "Human Nature" vibrated through the Ebony walls of my room. The quiet foaming of my bubbles popped in the background while I undressed. I got into the water and relaxed.

I must've fallen asleep, because I woke up sputtering and choking on the water. The back of my hair was soaked. That was nothing that I couldn't fix in the morning though. I quickly washed myself and then got out of the tub. I dried myself, lotioned my body, and dressed. As I unmade my bed and prepared it for a goodnight's rest my play-list began ringing out "Hotline" by Pretty Ricky. I giggled at the song. I sang the words along with the group, "Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me. Let's talking about bubbles in the tub, let's talking about making love."

I laughed at the phone sex song. It made me think of the things I would say to Shia if we were having phone sex. I instantly became horny. I put the song on repeat until it got on my nerves.

By the time I actually did lay down, it was almost twelve, but the time didn't really matter because I was way too horny to go to sleep. If Trevor were here I could probably get me a quickie in. I know it sounds bad, but I couldn't get enough of Trevor to be honest. The first time we slept together was magical. I'd never felt the way that he had made me feel. He knew how to handle my needs way better than Terrell's tired ass. Don't get me wrong, Terrell knew how to stroke it too, we had some good sex, but Trevor just had it going on.

All of my dirty thoughts had me damn near sitting in a puddle. I was all alone. I had no Shia, no Terrell, no Trevor, and still no damn batteries. I was miserable. I wouldn't be able to go to sleep with sex on my mind though. I clapped my hands two times and watched the room become pitch black. I switched on the electric candles around my bed. The canopy's shadow flickered on the dark walls. I pulled the thin bed curtain around the bed and laid down. I pulled the thick bed spread over my body and got deep into the sheets. I made my way to the middle of the bed. I removed my thong and imagined a foursome with Trevor, Shia, Terrell and I. I opened my legs wide. I fanned them open and closed to keep from coming so early. I slowly stuck my fingers inside of my vagina. The squeaking noise of my juices sounded all throughout the room. I focused on the red molding where my ceiling and wall met until I was forced to close my eyes. I moaned in pleasure as I stuck all four fingers inside and swished them around against my vaginal wall. I moaned and cried out each guys' name. I took my fingers out and sucked the juice off of them and placed them back in for more. I fingered myself harder and harder. Sweat began dripping down my body. So caught up in my fantasy, I threw the covers off of me. A cool breeze swept across my face and my pussy. I rubbed my sticky fingers all around my clit. I cried out with pleasure more and more. I threw my legs in the air and watched them shake furiously as I played with myself. I masturbated for about twenty minutes until I finally came.

After I stopped screaming and shaking from my climactic outburst, I reluctantly got up and went to the restroom to clean myself up. I turned out the light for the last time of the night hopped back into bed. I switched off the bed candles and snuggled up with all six of my pillows and fell asleep.

I slept like a big baby.

[Author's note: Hey ya'll, please let me know what you think. Comment, vote, and fan me if you already haven't. Thanks!]