Chapter 3

We exited the bathroom about five minutes later complaining about how it desperately needed a maintenance button. As we prepared ourselves to go through the crowd, I felt my wrist being slightly tugged on. I spun around to be greeted with that million dollar smile.

"Hey Shia," I greeted him as he leaned in for a hug. I placed my arms around his neck lightly touching my nose to it. His Dolce and Gabbana cologne sent tingles down my nose all the way to the middle of my thighs. He squeezed my waist tightly as we embraced. Letting go, he lightly slid his hand across my left cheek.

"Hey Honeybee," he smiled using my old nickname. "How are you?"

I’m fine," I smiled big and hard at him. "Thanks for the drink."

"No problem," He said staring at my exposed breasts.

"Uhugm!" Tink made a noise from behind me.

"Oh, my bad," Shia flashed his smile in Tink's direction, "what's up Tinker bell."

"Hey boo,” she said with a wide grin.

"Honeybee I have to go to the restroom again, catch you later," she winked at me. She turned and began strutting in the other direction (away from the bathroom."

"Uh, does she know...?" Shia started to ask.

"Yeah, she knows," I laughed answering him.

"So, what brings you to the 'A?" He asked, "Kicking it with Retro?"

"No," I huffed.

"Oh, my bad, how about the game tomorrow?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"Yep, front row!" I lied quickly smiling. He licked his lips and rubbed his hands together. I quickly tried to tighten my vaginal canal to stop the liquid that I felt. I was positive that if I didn’t get away from this guy soon that I would definitely have a stream trickling down my legs.

"That's good, I'll look for you." He smiled at me.

"Mmhm," I moaned not exactly hearing him clearly. I looked down quickly to scan the slight bulge next to his right thigh. I quickly focused back on his face. My vagina tingles intensely wanting to feel some part of him inside of it.

"Hey Honey I gotta roll, I'll see you tomorrow." I snapped out of my trance long enough to say goodbye. I stared at him all the way until he was completely out of the club. My throbbing coochie was cussing me out for letting him leave. It had a mind of its own sometimes, but for now, sex was the least of my worries. I needed two front row Falcon tickets in less than forty- eight hours and I had no idea where I was going to get them.