Chapter 14

I pulled the curtain back on my bed and crawled in the middle of my bed. I sat there "Indian style" staring at my French manicured toe nails. My door creaked. I looked up. Shia was standing in the door.

"Can we talk?" He asked sincerely.

 "Leave," I said. My whole night was ruined.

 "No!" He yelled. He walked in and slammed the door behind me. I stared at him in shock as he walked over to my bed. He took off his black Vans and sat on my bed. I stretched my legs out so that my underwear wouldn't be revealed. He got comfortable and grabbed my waist. He pulled me into his lap. I tried to act like I wasn't enjoying the attention he was giving me. I rolled my eyes at him.

 "Don't do me like that," he smirked.

 "This isn't funny Shia!"I exclaimed pulling myself out of his lap.

 He grabbed me and put me back there. I didn't resist. He sighed. "What do you want me to do?" He asked me.

"I want you to tell me the truth," I said looking into his eyes.

"I don't talk to her anymore; we broke up a month three months ago. The bitch is crazy, you should know."

I knew he was telling the truth, but I wasn't letting the situation go that easily.

"How did she know we were going out tonight?" I asked him. This should've been the first question that I asked but it obviously had slipped my mind.

"I honestly don't know," he started, "facebook, twitter?"

I rolled my eyes. He saw my frustration and squeezed my waist. He turned my face to look at his and he pulled my chin into his face. He lightly pried my mouth open with his tongue and kissed me passionately. A rushing flow of warm liquid made waves in between my legs. I breathed heavily as he began kissing me roughly. He switched his position and laid me down. He threw my legs apart while still kissing me and put himself in between them. I could feel the heat of his body. As bad as I wanted him, I wasn't going to classify myself as a slut by sleeping with him on the first date. This wasn't even really a date.

"Shia no," I moaned pushing him and his tongue away from my neck.

He immediately stopped, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing,” I smiled looking up at him, "I'm just not ready to do this with you."

He laughed, "Oh, I'm sorry." 

He got off of me and sat on the edge of the bed and stared at the floor. I pulled my dress back down over my thighs and crawled over to him. I sat beside him and laid my head on his shoulder. He returned the favor. He laid his head on top of my head. He grabbed my hand and held it in his lap. He kissed it and then he put his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

***

"What happened with you and Shia last night?" B asked me walking into the kitchen.

"We just watched movies all night long," I smiled looking back at him as he sat down at the table. I flipped the golden brown pancake in the frying pan. It sizzled and cooked until it was worthy enough to be placed upon the stack that sat on the counter next to the stove. I placed a large square of butter on the stack so that it resembled a scene in a movie. I took the bacon out of the stove and put it on a serving plate. I cracked open eight eggs and began scrambling them while adding seasoning and milk for fluff at the same time. The kitchen sizzled with the aroma of all the various breakfast foods. Tink walked in to greet us with a big smile. She was wearing her zebra print housecoat and slippers to match. She wore her blue wrap cap. 

"Hey ya'll,” she smiled going over to the sink. She washed her hands and began grabbing dishes to set the table with.

"Hey," I smiled back at her still poking around in the frying pan.