Chapter 23

"Hey girl!" Amber yelled running towards me in tight jeans and small heels. Her heels clicked the floor annoyingly blending with the noise of the airport as she jumped up and down grabbing me in a big hug. I quickly pushed her off of me and brushed myself off. I glared at Trevor with eyes that could kill. He was smiling like he had done something.

"What's up birthday girl?" He said sexily leaning in to kiss me on the cheek. I shrugged away from his lips and his body.

"Oh, it's like that?" He asked looking from me to Shia.

"Yeah it's like that!" I snapped back at him quickly.

He laughed under his breath and turned away from me. He began walking through the thick crowd of business people and vacationers to board the plane. I stood there with my feet glued to floor. Fuming. I felt Shia squeeze my shoulders. I shrugged with his squeezes as he pressed his body against my back and held me like a boa constrictor. 

"It's okay," he whispered to leaning in to give me a quick kiss on the neck.

My cheeks began to swell with warmth as his lips subsided from my neck. I turned around and grabbed his face passionately to present him with a big kiss. Steam, was still coming out of my ears but he made me feel a little bit better. He grabbed my hand and led the way to the plane.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Tink asked rushing to catch up with Shia and me. Our heels clicked in unison alongside each other as we walked.

"I don't even know girl," I said trying to keep my cool.

"Trevor is doing the most," she said referring to his unacceptable behavior.

"Yeah, I know."

"So, what you gone do?" She asked me.

"I'm gonna go to the Bahamas and have a good time," I winked at her.

She laughed at me as I did my model walk toward the plane. My tight jeans squeezed my bottom and my black halter top held my breasts just right. I wasn't going to let Amber's presence ruin my weekend.

***

It took about an hour to board the plane. First class was everything that I though it would be. There were beautiful contemporary light fixtures all around. Where the seats were located it was very large and roomy. Lobster was being served for dinner. The plush cream white chairs were gorgeous and complimented the brightly colored shag carpets. I felt like Fergie in her video Glamorous. I was so excited.

***

The plane ride was about six hours long. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been. It would have been way better if I didn't see Trevor with his tongue in Amber's mouth every time I turned around. They were so disgusting. I got off of the plane lightly swaying from side to side. I felt like I had jet lag in such a short amount of time. 

"You alright baby?" Shia asked helping me to support myself as we entered the island airport.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I smiled at him as I took a seat on the lobby sofa.

"AAAAHHHH!!!!!"

I jumped out of my seat almost toppling over. I turned into the direction of the scream that had been uttered. There was a swarm of people forming in a mob. They were all chanting and screaming things that I couldn't quite understand. I saw big guys in suits pushing the crowd away. The security guards in the airport were taking action as well to clear the mob. People were getting pulled and thrown out of the way. Hair was being pulled and clothes were being ripped. I ran over to the mob to get a better look. As I looked through all of the people I got a slight glimpse of what was going on, or who was going; I should say.

Could this trip get any worse?