Chapter 6

I woke up (for real this time) to the sound of the small TV on the stand in the corner. Tink was already in the bathroom preparing for the big day. I laid there in bed thinking about the day ahead of me. My vagina was still sticky from my erotic dream.

"Hey boo, you up?" Tink yelled loudly opening the door from the bathroom.

"Yeah," I groaned.

"Have fun last night?" she smiled.

"What are you talking about?" I sat up and winced at her.

"I heard you moaning in your sleep last night," She implied, "Shia was giving you some serious dick."

I jerked my head to look at her. I rolled my eyes and waved her away.

I sluggishly threw my legs over the edge of the bed and sat up. I got up and ran into the restroom to prepare myself for the game. I took a long bubble bath. As I stepped out of the foaming tub the air was filled with the smell of my Bath&BodyWorks Signature Enchanted shower gel. That stuff was the best smelling stuff on earth. I swear the iced pomegranate and sugared petals smelled edible. I dried off and covered myself with my be Enchanted body lotion. I slid on a purple thong, matching sexy bra, and threw my hair into a high bun on my head. I squeezed my ass into pair of American Eagle Jeans. I put on my tight fitted crop top Falcons jersey that I just so happened to bring along with me. I changed my belly button ring to a different color and turned to leave the bathroom. I slipped on my flip flops and sat on the bed.

"You ready to go?" I asked Tink as she finished off her wrap in the small dresser mirror.

"Yeah," she turned around to face me.

I got up and began searching for my car keys and purse.

Click! Click!

Mine and Tink's head shot towards the door. I looked at Tink with a puzzled look. She shrugged.

I walked toward the door and checked the peep hole.

"Oh my God," I whispered as my eyes widened.

"What?" Tink asked eagerly.

"It's Trevor and Bernard," I looked at her, fear enveloping my face.