Chapter 4

"Wait, what did you tell him?" Tink asked me as I pulled my white hand-me-down beamer into the turning lane.

"I just told him that we were coming to the game tomorrow," I said to her while whipping the steering wheel. 

"What? Why the hell did you do that?" she asked in a state of shock.

"IDK," I shrugged, "it just came out."

"OMG," she said, "it's been like four years and you still get nervous around the guy." 

"I wasn't nervous!" I snapped, "Horny maybe but not nervous, never."

"Nuh ni!" she exclaimed with one of our catch phrases, "Maybe this is the motivation you need to make your way to Atlanta."

"He has a girlfriend," I laughed at her.

"Not anymore, he broke up with that man looking skank," she replied.

I began to smile on the inside. "How do you know this?"

"Facebook and Twitter, duh!"

I shook my head, "it's not even that serious; we just need to worry about the tickets."

"OMG, it is serious, you wouldn't have lied to him and said that we were going to the game if you weren't trying to hook up with him."

"I'm not trying to hook up with anybody!"

"You need to be," she laughed.

"You haven't gotten any in like four months girl," Tink smiled.

"Uh and how do you know that?" I asked pulling into a tight parking space. We squeezed our way carefully out of the car.

She laughed.

"Oh, my lord, have you been talking to Trevor?" I asked her as we walked toward the Four Season's continuously revolving door.

"Girl, yes!" she exclaimed laughing hysterically.

"Ooh, wait till I see his black ass!" I frowned.

Trevor was a close high school friend of mine and Tink's. He and our other buddy Bernard were our roommates. Trevor was tall, dark, and handsome. He had a lanky frame but he was built. "B" was about 5"8 and coco colored. He wasn't as handsome as Trevor, but his personality made up for it. I'd probably go out with him if we didn't have such a brother and sister relationship. Trevor and Bernard were another reason why leaving home was so difficult.

"Girl don't be mad, it's okay, it's about time you let him hit it," she smiled, "you know he's been at it since like seventh grade."

DING! The elevator sounded. The doors separated slowly allowing two cute guys off. Tink winked at one as we stepped on.

"I was just going through some stuff," I said back to her, pushing the third floor button.

"Yeah whatever playa."

We stepped off the pulley onto the deep green carpet on the long third floor hallway. We walked to room 304. I slid the hotel card in the door slot and watched the tiny signal light turn green. I stepped through and ran to the bathroom. That seemed to always be the first thing I had to do whenever I went anywhere.

"Ay dawg!" Tink banged on the door.

"Yeah?" I asked sitting on the commode.

"Your phone is ringing!" I quickly finished my duty (ha-ha duty) and washed my hands. I opened the door and grabbed my phone from Tink.

"Hello?" I answered.

"What's up baby?" Trevor's slick voice whistled through the phone.

"Chilin'," I smiled.

"When ya'll coming home?" He asked.

"Tomorrow after the game." I let slip out. I stomped my foot in frustration from my slip up. I had no choice now but to continue.

"The game," he paused, "what game?"

"The Falcons game tomorrow morning," I replied.

"What the hell, ya'll going to a Falcons' game and you didn't invite me and B?"

"It was unexpected," I answered him.

"Man," he paused, "how?"

"We got invited," I lied. Those piña coloadas must have contained some "lie my ass off" elixir because I sure was doing that a lot lately. I saw Tink lock her gaze on me as I continued talking. I didn't make eye contact with her to avoid explaining my fib.

"By who?" Trevor asked. He sounded pissed, so I lied again.

"Chan Chan," I answered. Tink's eyes were burning holes in the side of my neck. I still didn't look her way though. Trevor and I weren't dating, but he didn't like when I brought u my ex's, especially Shia. He never did like the close relationship that we had had back in high school. I probably shouldn't care, but considering the fact the we just fucked four months ago, mentioning Shia probably wouldn't be good.

I quickly finished my conversation with Trevor before I told anymore "little white lies." Tink jumped off her bed and stood directly in my face to make sure that eye contact was made.

  "What?" I asked knowing damn well what.

"What do you mean what?" She asked. "Why did you lie to him?"

"I didn't feel like arguing with him for bringing up Shia," I rolled my eyes.

"What?" She frowned, “He doesn't control you; it's not like you fucking him..."

She immediately stopped talking. She smiled and began to laugh at her slip-up. "Not funny!" I frowned at her.

"Well I still don't think you should've lied, that's what got us into this mess anyway," she said stretching out on my bed.

"Yeah whatever, let's just go to bed so we can get up early to go ticket hunting."

"Uh huh."

I walked to the bathroom and closed the door shut behind me. I turned on the shower water to let it heat up. I listened to the sound of the heavy water drops pelt the bottom of the tub.

I slid my tight dress from around my neck, past my hips and let it slide to the floor making a puddle of fabric around my feet. I grabbed the large clamp off of the counter and pinned my relaxed, sandy brown hair up into a bun. I unbuttoned the frilly red bra I had on and slid it down my arms. I stepped out of the matching thong and let it fall to the ground to greet my dress.

I examined my naked body. My breasts were high, perky, and standing at attention. I rubbed my light brown nipples. I felt them harden at my touch. I rubbed my flat belly and pulled at the small belly ring near my bellybutton. I examined my body all the way down to my neatly shaven vagina. I was beyond sexy.

"Honey hurry up!" Tink yelled on the other side of the door, breaking my concentration.

"Okay!" I hollered back. I quickly hopped in the shower, cleaned myself, and exited the restroom.

While Tink took her shower I dried myself, put on a pair of comfy boy shorts and a T- shirt. I could hear Tink's singing mixed with the sound of falling water coming from the bathroom, not pretty. She obviously couldn't hear herself. I grabbed my iPod touch off of the small dresser and put on some Pretty Ricky. I turned off the bright lights, felt my way to the bed and immediately began drifting off; experiencing Shia filled nocturnal emissions (if that’s even possible for a female.)

(Author's note: Thank you guys so much for reading, if you haven't already, please comment, fan, rate etc.)