Chapter 21

Tink and I had been in the big city for about a month and a half now. We loved it. We occasionally went to and from Auburn to see how Judi was taking care of the store. She was actually doing pretty well for someone who is practically unstable. I was having a hard time finding a job. Tink was working as a LPN nurse at a small nursing home. She was bringing in some serious bucks. I was looking around in the papers for just about anything. I wasn't low on cash of course because I had Shia, but I really didn't need a man taking care of me that much.

Tink and walked down the concrete street downtown Atlanta to a small boutique. I was hunting for a party outfit. My twenty third birthday was coming up in two days and I was super excited. I wasn't having a big bash or anything, but I still had to appear flawless. Shia was taking Tink, B, Chastity, Super, Tiara, Trevor (if he was willing to go) and I to the Bahamas.

I stepped into the small store. I quickly caught a glimpse of home as the store reminded me of the one that I owned back home. The wooden floors were the same color of cherry wood. As I took in the ambiance of the store, my eyes suddenly glued themselves to a short faded pink dress with tiny sparkles. It was made out of bustier kind of material. I ran over to it and grabbed it off of the rack. The lady behind the counter asked me if I wanted a dressing room. When I told her I did, she walked me to the back and pulled back the tan curtain I stepped behind it.

I walked out of the dressing room five minutes later looking devilishly sexy in my new dress. I wanted to wear it out of the store, it looked so good. It would match my Louboutin shoes. I modeled the dress for Tink while she told me how sexy it was. I went back into the room to take it off and purchase it. I walked out of the dressing room and to the counter. Tink was buying a gray blazer with sparkles on it.

We left the store with a bag each. We headed home to pack.

***

[Author's note: Sorry this chapter is so short and has little detail. More is coming, I promise.]