Chapter 16

Shia turned around at the sound of the heavy door creaking open. I smiled big at him and gave him a huge hug. He stepped in and closed the door behind him. I rounded the corner and took a seat on the couch. He followed behind me.

"Stand up," he softly demanded in that sexy ass voice of his.

"What's wrong?" I asked standing up. He stepped back two steps and eyed me up and down. After he was done undressing me wit his eyes he smiled at me.

"Damn, you look good," he licked his large lips.

I could feel myself blushing extremely hard.

"Hush," I waved the idea away. Of course I knew that I was fine tonight, but I had to play my modest role.

"You ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yeah," I ran into the hall bathroom. "Just a minute."

I could hear him take a seat on the soft cushioned couch. I leaned over close to the mirror and began applying some glimmering lip gloss. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed Shia from off of the couch.

"I'm ready," I said in a sexy voice with my hands on his chest and my body pressed against his. He smiled and took my hint. He wrapped his arms around my tiny waist and held me in a firm grip. He leaned down and stuck his tongue in my mouth. We smacked lips for about five minutes, non- stop. When I finally pulled away my head shot to the front door. I heard the sound of jingling keys. Shia looked in the direction of the door. They deadbolt lock made a quick clicking sound and spun slowly around. The door made that creaking sound again and Trevor stepped in. Shia let go of my waist and stood like we hadn't just been all over each other.

"What's up Trev?" He said looking at Trevor.

Trevor smiled, "What's up dawg?" He said giving him a bro hug.

"What's good ma?" He said to me spitting street talk. I stared at him. He was acting really strange.

"Nothing," I looked at him.

"You look sexy," he said looking at me. He caressed my chin. I moved away slightly. He staggered a bit.

"Trevor what's wrong with you?" I asked him getting even more serious than I already was.

"What you mean?" He slurred and staggered again. He almost fell into me. I put my hand on his chest to hold him up. Shia put his hand on his back and helped him sit down. He sat on the couch and placed his head in his hands.

I sat down beside him and nudged him a bit. "Are you okay?"

He looked terribly sick. It looked like he almost had tears in his eyes.

"Don't leave," he said.

"What?" I asked him.

"I need you," he said to me.

I looked up at Shia. He clenched his jaw. I gestured toward the other couch with my eyes; He took my hint and took a seat.

"Trevor you're drunk," I said sincerely to him. I rubbed his back.

"I know, but I need you," he said.

"Trev...” I started.

"I love you," he said laying his head on my lap.

I jumped slightly. I didn't know what to say. I made him sit up.

"Look I love you too, but I have to go,” I said to him.

"No,” he moaned. I couldn't believe this was happening. I rolled my eyes.

"Uh, we can just do this another time," Shia jumped off of the couch and began heading for the door. I grabbed his hand as he prepared to walk past me.

"Just wait," I looked into his eyes and pleaded. He huffed and stood there with his arms folded.

I helped Trevor off of the couch and took him to his and B's room. I helped him undress and I put him in bed. He seemed to fall asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. I ran to get the trash can from the bathroom. I sat it beside his bed. As I turned to leave his side, like a reaction his hand flew out and clamped onto my wrist.

"Please stay here tonight," he looked at me.

I nodded. "I'll be in my room." I could just cry right now. Another night of mine was ruined. Shia was going to be pissed.

He loosened his grip and rolled back over and fell asleep.

I walked out his room and closed the door behind me. Shia was now sitting back down. I walked slowly over to him. I stood right in between his legs. He grabbed my waist and pulled me down wrapping my thighs around his waist.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

I could tell that he was a little upset about the scene with Trevor. I really didn't want to tell him no, but I had to.

"How about we stay here tonight?" I smiled tickling the back of his neck. I leaned in for a kiss but he pushed me away. I softly pushed my body off of his and got up. I grabbed his arm. "Shia wait!"

"I don't have time for this," he said.

I was hurt. I didn't want him to leave, but he should have at least understood.

"I don't want you to leave," I said.

He looked at me as fake tears began to well up in my eyes. Damn I was a good actress. He grabbed my chin and leaned down for a kiss.

"Whatever, just don't cry," He rolled his eyes walking back to my room. I smiled and followed him. I closed the door behind me.  

I turned around. He took his shoes off and got comfortable on my bed. I stepped way down out of my heels and climbed onto the bed with him.

"Hungry?" I asked him.

"Not for food," he smirked.

I playfully punched him in the chest. He lay out and squirmed around acting like I had really hurt him. I laughed at show.

"Well, I want some pizza," I said after I had stopped laughing. He nodded and gave me his phone and wallet. I opened the wallet and pulled out one- hundred dollar bill.

"Wait," He grabbed my hand, "pizza doesn't cost a hundred dollars."

I smiled, "I know, but those True Religion jeans that I want do."

He rolled his eyes and let go of my hand. I put the bill in the drawer nest to the bed. I called the pizza place and ordered the pizza.

The pizza guy got there in about thirty minutes. We ate the extra cheesy pizza until the entire box was gone. After my food was completely digested I decided that since we weren't going anywhere I may as well get comfortable. I got off of the bed and went into the bathroom to take my dress off. I reached behind my back and prepared to unzip my sparkly dress. I began pulling the tiny zipper down when it suddenly stopped. I yanked at the zipper, but it was stuck. This could not end well.

"Shia could you help me unzip my dress?" I asked walking out of the restroom.