Kenny McCormick x Reader

Y/n's pov.
"Whyyyyyy?!?!?!!!" I yell stomping down the stairs "Because!!" My aunt said. "Why do I need education technically I can be at home learning, isn't that what we have a tv" I say pointing at the tv.

"No. You have to go to school and then you'll be able to stay home" she said "liar" I say grabbing my backpack. "Well I'm off to school" I say "wait your not nervous?" She asks and I shake my head no even though my heart is screaming. "Ok bye then.." She says and I leave.

·×·

"I forgot which way the school is so I'm just walking in a random direction!!" I yell to myself but someone hears me. "Its that way" they say and I nod walking that way proudly yet scared. "Hey wait!" They yell and I keep walking. I hear footsteps chase me and suddenly I'm met with that boy.

"Yes?" I say to the boy. "Your new?" He asks out of breath. "No I'm just acting like I'm lost" I sarcastically say. "Really?.." "Nope I'm new and my name is Y/n" I say to him. "Well I'm Stan" he says holding his hand out "heh...no I don't shake hands" I say pointing at his hand. "Oh well wanna walk to the bus stop?" He asks "I guess" I say shrugging.

~time skip to le bus stop~

"Hey Stan" "Hey Kyle" the two say "who the fuck is this?" The fat one says. "Death" I respond but Stan speaks up "this is Y/n she's knew..." He says. I look at the three. Normal...kinda. "You, who are you" I say walking up to the boy in the Orange parka.

"Me?" His muffled voice said. "Yep." I say and he takes my hand "name is McCormick, Kenny McCormick" he says and somehow kisses my hand. "Gross" I say and take my hand away fast "what?" He says looking at me. "Guys? The bus" the green hat says and we all go in.

~another time skip~

I opened the door to my new classroom. There was loud noise then it just was dead silence "where the heck is the teacher?" I say looking around "behind you." A voice said. "Oh" "Ok Class I'd like to introduce Y/n" he says and sit down. "Tell us a little bit about yourself" he says then looks at the students.

I leaned a bit back then forward "ehh.. No thank you..." I say and look at the teacher. "Where can I sit" I say and he looks taken back by my words but points at the open seat next to the green hat kid. I just walk over seeing everyone's expression but sit anyway.

I looked at Kenny which he smiled that I did return.

~time skip four months~

Its the fourth of July...
And I'm not where in meant to be actually. It's like some sort of town get together but I'm actually in a room with Kenny playing truth or dare for some odd reason. So far we've been in there for ten minutes..

"Ok. Truth or dare" Kenny says "truth" I say looking at him "what was the most best kiss you've had~" he says "well Kenny I've never had a kiss neither a first kiss" I say leaning against the wall. "How about now?" "What-" I was cut off because Kenny leaned in to kiss me.

Not knowing what to do i just kissed back and I guess it was great. I heard a gasp which made it stop and make us look at the door. "Holy shit! Kenny did it guys!!" Stan yelled then ran away. "What" I say looking at Kenny. "I finally kissed the girl I like- no I love" he says and my face starts to heat up.

"R-really?.." I say and he nods. He clears his throat "will you be mine?" He asks and I just stare. It was silence for a little then "yes I fucking will" I say jumping at him. "Oh god" he says as I knock us both down. We both start to laugh "y/n!!" I hear my aunt yell "oh no" I say and stand up then help Kenny.

"Y/n! We're going to do the fireworks!!" She yells "oh yea lets go!" I say grabbing Kenny's hand then running towards them.

·×·

"Whoa.." I say and Kenny puts an arm around me "yea lets hope i survive this" he says and I look at him "what do you mean? Its not like your going to die" I say "sure" he says.

~end of the day~

"See your still alive!" I say "yea and I'd better get home" he says "me to, but first" I say and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye!" "Bye" he says then I continue to walk home.

·End·