Bang [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

Baekhyun stared at the face below the glass. Eyes closed, skin pale, curly locks floating as if they were a dead jellyfish, lips parted slightly as the figure’s long limbs flailed around awkwardly. It was only until he started panting that he had realized he was screaming and crying.

                Chanyeol.

                They killed him.

                Baekhyun was about to collapse and faint from exhaustion when he heard the cocking of a gun and a man’s fierce voice. “Freeze, Bang Yongguk.” He whipped his head around weakly.

                Kris. The man who saved us.

                Oh god.

                Baekhyun looked around to find Kai and Sehun shivering on the floor, wet from their drowning experience and held down by two strong men above them. His fingers clawed the glass as he looked at his brothers. Luhan was sobbing and Kyungsoo had collapsed from the trauma.

                “The game is up.” Kris aimed his gun at Yongguk. “Let the boys go.”

                “You think I’m gonna give up that easily?” Yongguk scoffed. He pulled Baekhyun to his side and with an iron grip on the skinny Doll’s arm, he felt his phone vibrate. He whipped it out and spotted the message.

                They have you surrounded.

                Kris noticed the change in Yongguk’s face. He inched closer, nudging Minho to follow him. Minho whispered in his ear. “The troops are outside, waiting for orders.” Kris couldn’t move his head, his eyes were focused on only one thing.

                “Get them.” With one simple order, Yongguk and his men fled the warehouse through the side door, taking the Doll’s with them. Baekhyun screamed into Yongguk’s hand as he was thrown on top of his shoulder and carried away. The other henchmen started firing their guns at Kris and Minho.

                “Backup!!! I need backup!!!!” Kris screamed into his walkie talkie. Minho had given him one before they started infiltrating the warehouse. He took cover behind a pillar and took careful shots at the henchmen. Minho had already shot one of them dead and was now dragging Sehun to safety. And like perfectly timed choreography, back up finally did arrive.

                “Freeze! Put your hands in the air!” The henchmen led by Youngjae stopped as the SWAT team entered, fully covered with their guns cocked at the few remaining gang members. He looked around the scene. Two men shot dead, three injured.

                He raised his hands, dropping his gun.

                “Get them!” Sungyeol ordered as handcuffs were placed and they were dragged away. Kris finally escaped his hiding spot and ran straight to the underground pit. He saw Chanyeol floating on top, his face ever so peaceful. “I need the medic team!! Get me the medic team and a drill!!”

                Sungyeol drilled a large opening in the glass, careful not to hurt Chanyeol. The medic team was giving their attention to the other two boys were weak from the cold and forensics’ dragged away dead bodies. Kris and Sungyeol pulled Chanyeol’s lifeless body out of the tank. Kris panicked. The boy was cold to touch and had no pulse.

                He pumped the boy’s chest as quick as he could, administering CPR to him. He was about to open Chanyeol’s mouth when suddenly, his eyelids began to flutter.