Voice Mails and An MIA Action [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

“Oh my god Jongdae…” Xiumin breathed as he leaned forward to cup his husband’s face and kiss him greedily, trying to calm down from his post- high by rubbing his bare skin against the doctor’s. “Mhm, you were on fire today.”

                “You’re pretty hot too yourself.” Jongdae kissed Xiumin’s hickey-decorated neck and started tracing random patterns on Xiumin’s -smeared abs.

                “I miss doing this, you know. Making love to the sound of the TV blaring Mickey Mouse outside in the living room.”

                “I don’t care much for the mouse. The only thing I hear is your moans, especially when you nibble my ear.”

                “That’s because I know how much it turns you on.” Xiumin giggled, reaching out to bite Jongdae’s bottom lip.

                “We are so lucky the kids didn’t hear us.”

                “I told you, when Mickey Mouse is on, it’s like nothing else matters.” The pair kissed hungrily as Jongdae tightened his arms around Xiumin’s waist, hoisting him up so that his skinny legs can wrap around the doctor’s waist.

                “Oh Jongdae…”

                “Yeah?”

                “You’re still inside me. And it’s again.”

                Jongdae smirked, leaning forward to lick Xiumin’s collarbone. “Let’s go wash up in the bathroom.”

                “We’re not really washing up, are we?”

                “Nope.” Jongdae and Xiumin managed to scurry into the bathroom without anyone noticing them and the shower.

                “Hey guys! We’re home!!” Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan, Sehun and of course Kyungsoo and Kai all arrived home at the same time. Lucy and Mike jumped out of their seats to greet their favourite oppas and hyungs.

                “Oppa!” Lucy hugged Luhan’s leg as Mike ran straight to tackle Kai.

                “Hey kids! Have a good day?”

                “Yep! We’re watching Mickey Mouse! Kyungsoo hyung come watch with us!”

                “Lucy, where are your parents?” Sehun asked.

                “I think they are taking a shower.”

                “Oh okay I…hang on,” Sehun stopped and eyed the little girl. “you mean, appa and daddy are taking a shower?”

                “I think so.”

                Sehun did his signature evil smile. “Lucy, go get your parents.”

                “But they’re in the shower!”

                “Tell them it’s urgent! Very important!”

                “Okay.” Lucy had no choice. She shrugged her shoulders and went to the bathroom. Chanyeol eyed the terrible prankster who’s too busy trying to hide his laughter. Lucy banged on the door loudly screaming for her parents.

                “APPA!!!!! DADDY!!!!!! SEHUN OPPA WANTS TO SEE YOU!!!!!!”

                Sehun could have sworn he heard Jongdae curse the hell out of him in the shower. Little Lucy was completely oblivious to the current situation as Xiumin and Jongdae walked out of the shower, roughly dressed in boxers and shorts with their hairs wet from the shower.