Touch, Kiss, Intimacy and...a Bracelet

Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol’s neck, feeling the warm skin of the man above him on his fingertips. He has never felt like this before. So… and exposed. It was like his heart and his emotions were put out for show. He had no more secrets, no more sense of privacy.

                Yet, he has also never felt more safe and protected.

                Chanyeol kissed his neck softly, his feathery touches sending tingles through Baekhyun’s body. There is no rush tonight. Every moment with Baekhyun makes it seem as if time has stopped. He wants to take time with this, feeling every inch of the beautiful porcelain skin, kissing every scar, wiping every tear and loving every bit of it.

                “Channie…” Baekhyun closes his eyes and breathes heavily, running his hands down Chanyeol’s chest. He wanted to feel more on his skin. He opened Chanyeol’s buttons and his cold hand slipped in. Chanyeol’s skin was warm and smooth, unlike his own, cold and scarred. He likes this feeling so much.

                The heat from Chanyeol’s breathing starts to travel downwards. Baekhyun felt a wet muscle on his left nipple and his body arched up, wanting more. It’s been a while since he’s done this. And no, he hasn’t forgotten how to, but doing it with Chanyeol is a first, and so far this feels nothing like what he has felt before.

                “Ah…” a broken moan escapes from his lips as he felt his right nipple in between Chanyeol’s fingers. Chanyeol’s other arm hooks under his waist, hoisting him up closer to Chanyeol. Chanyeol’s lips moved about the soft skin as if it had a mind of its own. It was like magic, and Chanyeol could taste a history that was painted on his skin. A history of loss and grief, of pain and torture.

                “Chanyeol…”

                “I’m sorry, did that hurt?”

                “No, it felt good.”

                “Really?”

                “Yes, keep going.”

                It was the truth. Baekhyun has never felt more alive. His body responded positively, and so did his mind. All he could think about was Chanyeol. Chanyeol’s lips, Chanyeol’s heat, Chanyeol’s skin…he wanted more. He wanted Chanyeol to be so close to him, that it if was possible to switch souls with him he probably would.  He was so focused on the fire that ignited in him that he didn’t realize how hard and aroused he was getting.

                Chanyeol’s lips travelled down to Baekhyun’s waist. He lifted his head and came face to face with Baekhyun’s arousal, standing tall and proud, begging for attention. He studied Baekhyun’s face, his hands landing on his soft thighs, massaging them slowly.

                “Baekhyun?”

                “Yes?” came the breathless reply.

                “Can I touch you?”

                “Please.” Chanyeol has never heard Baekhyun sound so affirmed about anything before. He wrapped his lips around the head of his fine friend down there and Baekhyun gasped. He stopped. Was he doing something wrong?

                “Move…” Chanyeol obeyed. He took Baekhyun’s in his mouth slowly, sucking and hollowing his cheeks every now and then. He felt fingers grab his hair and pushing his head down. Seeing the positive reaction, Chanyeol continued.