Watch. Him. Die. [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

“I want all the armored cars, full weapon arsenal, bring in the SWAT team to Warehouse 12 but do not fire, do you hear me? Do not fire without my command!” Suho barked orders into the phone as he raced around WOAHT, with Taemin in tow. Minho and Sungyeol were in the lab, getting all their equipment ready.

                “Stay out of sight. I want the armored cars within 5 miles of the perimeter and send in your best men only under my command. No one is allowed near Warehouse 12 until I say so.” Suho’s shoe soles were wearing thin as he marched as fast as he could. He walked down a long corridor and saw Nina Watson’s troops. He stopped them immediately.

                “Where is Nina Watson?”

                “Last I heard she was heading to meet you in your office sir.” One of the burly male assistants answered.

                “I need all the troops that she has on hand.”

                “We are not allowed to act without her orders, sir.”

                “God damn it.” Suho growled, tossing his phone to Taemin who caught it in one smooth move. “This is my jurisdiction. Follow Taemin to the ground floor where he’ll brief you. I’ll go find Nina.”

                Suho his heels and ran back. He pressed the buttons on the elevator so furiously the buttons could have fallen off. The elevator was empty and he ran in, immediately gripping the handrails as he breathed. Finally, the first breath in a whole day.

                This day had been a disaster. His niece was kidnapped, his only lead to Mr. X was found and kidnapped and just 20 minutes ago, a ransom note came in. The plan was made and put into action. The Kim family had taken Baekhyun into hiding while the three boys were made to go to Warehouse 12, claiming that Baekhyun had disappeared as well. All to stall time as they moved in and capture Mr. X’s gang, and hopefully the son of as well.

                Suho was good at handling pressure, but when a case like this hits so close to home, it’s hard to keep your sanity. The elevator finally arrived at the designated floor and he rushed to his office. He opened the door to find Nina sitting at his place, looking at some documents. And at a rather calm state too.

              “Nina!” Suho panted. “I need your troops on my side, I sent your men downstairs, and what the hell are you doing?”

                “Your place is a mess.” She answered calmly. “I was just tidying stuff up.”

                “If I wanted a maid, I would have called old lady Rivers downstairs and she even cleans my windows.” Suho rolled his eyes sarcastically. “I need your help!”

                “Certainly.” She stood up, straightened her skirt and walked out. But before she could disappear, she looked at Suho softly. “I’m sorry.”

                “What?”

                “I’m sorry about what happened to your niece.”

                “How did you…” Suho didn’t want to know how she found out. Perhaps he didn’t need to. Nina gave him a soft look of compassion and Suho faltered, dropping his guard a little. She was the first to show any comfort at all.

                “You’ll find her.”

                “How?”

                “Step back and think.” She said. “Look at the big picture. Perhaps you’re missing something.”

                “I don’t have time!”