Bare, and Exposed [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

Suho paced around in his office, his arms are crossed, fingers tapping away on his forearms. Kris used to make fun of him saying that he paced around the office floor so much, it would bore a hole and water would fill in like a ditch. But Suho had ample reason to pace so nervously up and down like that, especially after meeting his Xingie baby last night.

                “Baby, are you sure of what you are saying?”

                “I’m positive! There’s a huge crystal chandelier in the gallery and a beautiful fountain in front with a statue of Roman Gods. There was this terribly ugly and creepy fountain with a lady spewing blood from every socket of her face.” Yixing shuddered.

                “A lady spewing blood?” Suho felt his body tense up.

                “Yeah. That fountain was terrifying. I mean I’m no art aficionado but seriously that thing is probably the most grotesque thing I have ever seen. It’ll give you nightmares I swear.”

                Suho couldn’t sleep that night. Three rounds of sweet love making weren’t enough to calm his nerves down. It calmed Yixing’s because he snored like a baby, but it did nothing for Suho. The description of the fountain haunted him because he knew exactly what he was talking about.

                Not only that, he knew exactly which gallery it belonged to and who owns it.

                “Sir,” Taemin burst in again for the umpteenth time, this time with Minho in tow. “We have the complete analysis of the papers Kris gave to us.”

                “Let me see.” Suho grabbed the paper and read the whole thing. It was a slew of information, everything from detailed records of day to day office activities to financial records.

                “There are 4 different bank accounts in this list.”

                “Yes sir, and as you can see we have two Swiss Bank accounts, one belonging to the Industrial Bank of Korea and another is a KfW bank account, belonging to the world’s safest bank.” Minho huffed and sighed. “It’s going to take us a while to penetrate that one. Luckily one of the accounts does belong to the same number we tracked before.”

                “Please tell me you know who Lee Jinyoung is.”

                “No sir.”

                “These are all very safe accounts. Mr. X has not gone light on his financial security. He knows exactly what he’s doing.” Suho said. “What about the recorded voicemail Kris bought home?”

                “We managed to trace the origin to this number.” Minho showed his tablet where a number with a woman’s details were displayed.

                “Get Kris to track down this woman.”

                “Right away.” Minho tucked the tablet under his arm and darted off. He gave Taemin a little peck on his cheek. “Be right back.” Suho would have vomited at the sight but decided to ignore it instead. His thoughts went to the beautiful angel he spent last night with but shook it out of his head. Come on Suho, focus.

                “From the records of day to day activities it seems like there hasn’t been much going on there. Seems like they are just staying low for the moment.” Then Taemin flashed a little smile. “We also have something that I think you will find very interesting.”