Save Us.... [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

“This is Reporter Park coming in live this morning from Seoul’s Red Light District. Apparently last night, a gun fight erupted here in this old barren shop lot which was discovered to be a secret club. As you can see from behind me, tons of waitresses and bouncers are currently held for questioning. It has also been revealed that this club has been frequented by many high profile celebrities and even politicians. Oh wait, someone is coming!”

                Director Kim Joonmyun, or known as Suho, was just making his exit from the car, when suddenly what feels like 10,000 watts of flashing lights blinded him and reporters and cameramen have their bodies pressed to close to his for comfort.

                “Director Kim! A word for Korean Times!”

                “Director Kim! Daily Reporter here!”

                “Director Kim!”

                “Director Kim!”

                “Director Kim, I’m Reporter Park from KBS News, please tell us what happened here last night,”

                “I just got here not two minutes ago, and I haven’t been briefed on the case. Besides the case details is strictly confidential,” Suho gave a firm and solid response to the brunette reporter with the microphone in her hand. “Now if you will excuse me…”

                “Director Kim, wait a minute…”

                Suho just managed to squeeze into the entrance of the club before policemen held reporters back, allowing them no entry.

                “Yikes. I’m telling you, those reporters are getting nastier and nastier.”

                “Perhaps we should have you incognito sir.” Suho’s young assistant, Taemin suggested. Taemin was a young kid, but he could handle files, arrange appointments and most importantly, make a mean cup of coffee.

                “Forget it. If these reporters want to know something, they’ll know it before I plan it.” Suho grumbled, stepping over a pile of rubble on the floor. Apparently last night’s gunfight left the club looking like a warzone. Bullet holes in the walls, strips of paint stripped off the walls, broken lights, thousands of broken glass and spilled wine. This place was an absolute disaster.

                “Kris, looks like you went a little too far last night.”

                “It’s not my fault. Blame the bouncer with a machine gun, which I may add is also illegal. He’s booked for illegal possession of weapons as well as voluntary manslaughter and excessive violence.” Kris said, wiping dust off of his shoulders.

                Suho turned to take a good look at him. “Boy, you look like hell.”

                “You would be too if you were fighting against 2 70-pound muscle headed bodyguards.” Kris panted, putting his hands on his hips. His eyes were red, lips bloodied from the fight and some small cuts were on his cheek, not to mention wild messy hair with dust bunnies in them.

                “I was here last night. Why I couldn’t believe such a thing happened…” Kris and Suho turned their heads. From one of the broken basement windows, they could see a woman talking very loudly to a camera, smoking away and acting like she saw the whole thing. She had wild silver hair.

                “,” Kris muttered.

                “You know her?”