A New Year's Gala: Date, Proposal, Teasing Lover

Sulay

               Sheets strewn carelessly all over the bed, clothes on the floor, lamp, ceiling fan, the heavy scent of alcohol and sweat fills the room while two bodies remain on the bed, with their limbs entangled. The dark haired one lying on his back has his hands in his lover’s hair, pulling them and grasping the soft locks as his life depended on it.

               “Ah…oh holy Suho…”

               “That’s right baby, you like that don’t you?” the man on top of him smirked, sweat dripping down his body as he thrust inside his lover’s tight heat.

               “More…I’m so close…”

               “Come for me Yixing, scream my name. Tell the whole world who is making you feel so good.” And of course, Yixing complied as he came for the 3rd time that night. Nightly visits to his boyfriend’s, or should I say yet-to-be-steady-boyfriend’s place has always ended this way, , exhausted and not to mention satisfied. Still, Yixing has always been bothered knowing that they will only be just that, a sort of toy relationship.

               Throughout the time that they have come to know each other, Yixing has found himself falling in love with the Director of WOAHT. He was strong and confident (in life and in bed), but at the same time sweet and very charming. They have shared countless tales about their lives and Yixing knows Suho hasn’t been with anyone in a while. Suho also claims he’s bad at romance but he finds that extremely hard to believe considering how Suho has managed to completely sweep Yixing off his feet.

               “Suho, we need to talk.” Yixing breathed, trying to prop himself up on his arms.

               “What is it baby?” Yixing could feel his inner self doing the jig. Suho has taken up this habit of calling Yixing ‘baby’ and it makes Yixing flustered every time he hears it.

               “We need to start talking about us.” He said, in his most serious tone possible.

               “Us?”

               “Yeah, us.” Yixing said, groaning at the sharp pain that stung his lower back. “I mean, we can’t keep doing this forever, me coming over to your place at night, we talk, we , we sleep, we again, we have breakfast, we go to work, and let the cycle repeat. I mean, what are we exactly?”

               “Woah, wait a minute, you think all we do is just ?”

               “I don’t see us doing anything else!” Yixing raised his voice, getting irritated.

               “No, I mean I can’t believe you take all our intimate sessions as nothing but ing.”

               “You mean it’s not?” Yixing scoffed.

               “To me it isn’t.” Suho mumbled, his voice low as he looks up at Yixing. Yixing felt his heart stop for a while. No, Zhang Yixing, don’t do this. Now is not the time to be weak.

               “Whatever, it’s just…we need to define the relationship or we cannot continue going on like this! I don’t know if you’re doing this because you like me or if you enjoy the or…”

               “You’re right,” Suho raised his hand up, completely stopping Yixing in his tracks. He sighed heavily and dropped his head, like a child admitting a shameful act to his parent. “I’m sorry.”