Baekyeol's First Date and Kiss [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

“Where are we going?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol as they boarded the bus. Chanyeol was a native of Seoul and knew his way around the streets very well. Baekhyun had confessed the other day that he never had a chance to do normal stuff like shopping, or site-seeing or eating street food. Chanyeol decided that they were gonna do all of that in one day. For Baekhyun, anything.

                “We’re going into the city today, well, more specifically, Hongdae. Have you ever been there?”

                “Never heard of it.”

                “You’ve never heard of…” Chanyeol paused and breathed for a minute. It’s fine, after all Baekhyun was held captive for most of his life in a dirty musty cellar by green ogres who forced cruel and inhuman punishments on his prisoners, so Baekhyun doesn’t have time to figure out what ‘Hongdae’ is. Yes, Chanyeol liked to believe that Baekhyun was captured by green ogres rather than rich, -addicted men.

                “Well, you’ll love it! There’s so many cool shops and cafes, restaurants and bars…there’s so many cool karaoke places as well! We’re gonna have a blast!”

                “Won’t it be dangerous to go into the city? Will we be recognized?”

                “Hopefully not, but I don’t really wanna go back to the apartment either. Who knows what kind of things Xiumin and Chen are up to?”

                “What kind?”

                “Oh you know…the birds and the bees…”

                “Birds and bees?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

                “You know…horizontal cha-cha?”

                “Oh! You mean having ?”

                “Shhhh!!!” Chanyeol clamped a hand over Baekhyun’s mouth and looked around the bus. They were sitting in the back and no one seems to be paying any attention to them. They were too busy looking at their phones or falling asleep.

                “How can you say that aloud? It’s embarrassing!”

                “It is? Why?”

                “Because hardly anyone here talks about so openly. It’s usually done behind closed doors. Plus you seem oddly comfortable with it, as if is no big deal.”

                “It isn’t. I mean, I made a living off it, hence I’m used to it.”

                “Oh.” Sometimes Chanyeol forgot how straightforward Baekhyun is, and how dark and dirty his past was. It was hard to believe that such a beautiful angel could be the victim of such horrendous crimes. On some nights Chanyeol had woken himself up after having dreams of Baekhyun stark and lying on his bed, arms and legs spread apart, begging and whining to be touched. He thought it was indecent to be having such dreams about a trafficking victim.

                He also found himself extremely because of it, but that was beside the point.

                “Er…anyways, how about that fake name?”

                “Oh yeah…I was thinking of just a nickname. Something I will recognize easily and you can call with ease.”

                “Sounds good. Got any ideas?”