Truth and Lies [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

Xiumin arrived back at the boy’s apartment, his arms heavy with purchases he picked up from the grocery store. His kids were next door taking a bath as he dumped the groceries on the kitchen table. He eyed the living room. The TV was off, there were cushions and throw pillows on the floor and on the couch and a few open DVD cases lay on the glass end table. It looked like someone has been there before, but now has disappeared.

                “Luhan? Sehun?” the room only seemed to echo in reply. Xiumin’s eyebrows crossed together. Where are the two lovebirds?

                “Luhan? Sehun?” That’s funny, the bathroom door is open and the lights are on. “Guys?”

                “Yes?” came a muffled response from Sehun’s room. Xiumin breathed a sigh of relief.

                “Are you guys in there? Is Sehun with you?”

                “Yeah.”

                “Is everything okay?”

                “Yeah.” Luhan whimpered out. He exhaled deeply once he heard Xiumin’s footsteps drown out in the distance. Everything was not okay. Right now, his back is scraping against the wallpaper of Sehun’s bedroom wall, his lips a deep red from all the kissing, his shirt was drawn up as Sehun attacked his neck like a vampire, sucking and leaving hickeys. This is not what he wanted. He wanted his pants off, his high in the air and some much-needed relief from this heavy sensation pooling in his groin. This is all a little slow for his liking.

                He couldn’t remember how they even ended up like this. He fell asleep watching Lady and her tramp boyfriend eating the same strand of spaghetti, when he woke up, Sehun was gone. Anxious, he stood up to find him. He saw the light on in the bathroom, knocked three times but there was no response. He opened the door slightly and was shocked to see Sehun standing there, to what sounds like his name.

                A  few thousand kisses and tongues and gropes later, they ended up here. Luhan had to admit, Sehun’s lips on his body felt really good. And I mean really, really good. Almost sinful, to say the least.

                “B…bed…” Luhan pushed his body off the wall and tried to direct Sehun to the bed. Sehun fell on his back, the soft covers rubbing against his upper body. He wanted to plant his lips back on Luhan’s neck, lips or whatever he could get his lips onto but Luhan started stripping. He peeled his shirt off his head, exposing his milky body for the first time.

                “Wow…” it dawned on Sehun that he’s never seen Luhan before and Luhan looked beautiful, like a work of art. He pounced on Luhan and started stripping the boy in front of him instead, feeling the soft skin mixed with rough edges. It’s like a fine, textured piece of silk, and Sehun’s lips once again found their way onto Luhan’s skin.

                “Sehun…” Luhan moaned, leaning for Sehun to get better access to his skin. He loved brushing his skin against Sehun’s smooth ones as he worked on getting their pants off.  He bit his lip when he felt his lower half exposed to the cold air and moaned once again when he felt a pair of hands caress his behind.

                “God Luhan…” Sehun peppered kisses down Luhan’s body, all the way to his groin. He laid Luhan down on his back, feeling fingers getting entangled in his own hair, pulling softly on them.

                “Sehun please…I need you…”

                “Are you sure?”