Epilogue [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

They say love is like a tsunami. It comes knocking with no warning, and when it does, it envelopes and suffocates you, and you have no choice but to succumb to its mighty power.

                You will do anything for love, even if you had to die.

                Jacques thought he found that in Dara. He loved her so much. They were going to marry. But he didn’t die for her.

                Until one night, he strolled into one of his clubs and laid eyes on a beautiful male with alabaster skin, soft eyes and lips as red as cherries. He moved with the grace of a swan, the lights above him showering him in a flood or pink and red. He danced like he owned the stage, and he did. Time stopped as the dancer breathed, and Jacques could feel himself drowning.

                He grabbed the waiter. “Who is that guy?”

                “Him?” The waiter pointed. “His name is Lay. Real name, Zhang Yixing.”

                “Yixing…”

                With one more gentle movement from the dancer, Jacques felt his heart stop and his breath caught in his mouth. He had succumbed to the mightiest power of all.

                                                                                *****************

                “He is a traitor.” Yongguk told him over the phone.

                He said nothing.

                “He is Director Kim’s boyfriend! He’s been betraying us all this while.”

                Still nothing.

                “Sir, what do we do?”

                “Kill him.” He softly said

                “What?” Yongguk exclaimed into the phone.

                “Kill Director Kim. Kill them all!” he said, slamming his fist to the table.

                “Sir…”

                “Leave no evidence. Kill if you have to. Plant a bomb in every club, every headquarters, everything I own and everything I touch.”

                “Right sir.”

                “But,”

                “But what sir?”

                “Don’t. Hurt. Yixing.”

                “Sir…”

                “Do not question my orders.”

                “Yes sir.”

                The phone call ended. Jacques dropped his phone. He sat back and sighed. His eyes fluttered and his hand shook.

                “Sir,” came a knock on the door. “Mr. Lestrade is here to see you.”

                He wiped his tears. “Send him in.”

                                                                                *********************

                “Sir, Mr. Lestrade is here.” Minho said, knocking on the door of Mr. Wu’s hospital room. An elderly gentleman holding a brown suitcase in a green tweed jacket appeared. He had hair the colour of ash and deep set eyes.

                “Very nice to meet you sir, my name is Greg Lestrade, I’m Mr. Jacques Lee’s lawyer.”

                “Ah.” Suho let out an audible gasp. This was a bit strange, why was his lawyer here? Jacques is dead. “What’s this about?”

                “I’m here about his will.”

                “His will?” Jacques wrote a will? The police would no longer be able to take his assets; he has already decided who to leave them to.

                “Well it seems he has left all of his property and assets to just one person.” The lawyer pulled out a leather bound book and opened it up, revealing a piece of paper with just a few words on it. “He specifically ordered for the will to be secret, and that only the recipient may see it.” He handed the book in the direction of the hospital bed. Tao was taken aback, and so was Mr. Wu.

                Then they realized he wasn’t pointing at Tao or Mr. Wu at all. Yixing’s eyes went wide, “Me?” He opened the book and read the will.

                To Zhang Yixing:

                                                I love you.

                                                                                                From, your biggest fan