Bloodied Hands [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

Pain is a very strange feeling. It makes your heart ache, your eyes water, your head feel like bursting into flames and your body shrivels up in a corner. And guess what, the biggest and most painful form of pain isn’t something physical.

                Pain is when your finger gets jabbed by a needle, pain is when you fall down and scrape your knee. Pain is when you watch your lover die before your eyes but for Director Kim Joonmyun, aka Suho, of WOAHT, pain is watching someone you have known for years betray you.

                He dashed out of his office with his gun in one hand and some random documents in the other. He went down to the basement car park and got in his car. Without even putting on his seatbelt, he put the key in the ignition and stepped on the accelerator. He swerved at the sharp corners of the car park, tyres screeching against the cement flooring and scaring the out of the car park patrolman and even random cats and dogs. One of the patrolmen barely dodged Suho’s death-defying car as it raced past him and almost flew out of the car park.

                Suho fumbled with his dashboard drawer as he whipped out a spare iPhone and placed it on the iPhone dock. With a few expert swipes, he dialed for his assistant.

                “Sir, where have you been?! The team is immobilized and ready for…”

                “I know who Mr. X is.”

                “You what?!” Taemin screeched over the phone.

                “I’m going to meet him straight away. Send the team to Warehouse 12, and refer all orders to Kris. Call him and get him to infiltrate Warehouse 12.”

                “I believe he’s already there with Minho.”

                “Good, call him and get him to command the troops.”

                “But sir, where are you going?”

                “Back home.” Suho swerved around another corner and Taemin could hear the screams of some innocent lady trying to cross the street.

                “Back home?! Sir, is…”

                “Another thing, Taemin,” Suho said. “Send a team to find Mr. Zhang Yixing.”

                “Your boyfriend? But why?”

                “He’s in danger, but he probably doesn’t know it. Keep him safe and tell the team that if they let anyone touch a hair on Zhang Yixing, I will fire them. Literally.” Suho swiped 'call off' and focused on the road.

                He got him and pressed on the brakes with another screech of the tyres. He ran into the house, startling Tao who was pacing nearby.

                “Suho?! What are you doing here?!”

                “Where’s Uncle Wu?”

                “He’s in his office, why?” Tao gasped in shock as Suho pulled out his gun and cocked it. He marched towards the office and broke the door down forcefully. Mr. Wu and his assistant Jacques had no time to even respond when Suho came in, his gun pointing at them.

                “Give it up.”

                “What are you talking about?!” Mr. Wu raised his hands in shock.