Family [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

“Boys? Yoohoo, boys, wake up.” Xiumin called as he fumbled with Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun’s apartment key. He kept a spare key from his neighbours months ago when they first moved in in case of emergencies, and last night he told them he would be coming over and serving them breakfast. The poor injured boys must have been starved to death, and Xiumin wants to make them a good home-cooked breakfast.

                “Appa are the boys awake yet?” Xiumin’s 10 year-old daughter, Lucy asked. She was holding onto some bread and buns his appa bought while her other hand was holding onto Mike, her 8-year old brother.

                “I have no idea. We’ll go in and find out.” Xiumin opened the front door slowly and walked in. Two half- bodies greeted them as they laid on the couch, snoring blissfully. Xiumin rolled his eyes. It’s 9.30 in the morning and they are still asleep.

                “Mike, Lucy, go wake them up.”

                “Kai hyung!!”

                “Sehun oppa! Wake up!” Lucy went over to wake the sleeping boy. Sehun snorted and opened his eyes. “L…Lucy? What are you doing here?”

                “Appa brought breakfast for everyone! Kai oppa, WAKE UP!!” Lucy and Mike shook Kai’s body and little Mike proceeded to climb onto the couch and beat Kai’s tummy with his little fist, but Kai just snorted and continued sleeping.

                “Kids, let me.” Sehun lifted himself up and put two hands behind Kai’s back. “This is how you wake a dead man up.” And with one big push, Kai rolled onto the floor. His back hit the cold tile floor and groaned.

                “Argh…”

                “Kai hyunggie!! Wake up!” Mike squeezed Kai’s cheeks and pulled them up and down, pulling his skin as if it was made out of rubber. “Kai hyunggie!”

                “Kids, let Kai hyung wake up by himself. Come help set the table.”

                “Okay!” the two kids went to find their appa in the kitchen. Sehun rubbed his sore eyes and grabbed the shirt he threw on the ground last night, stepping over Kai’s body who was still trying to sleep, but the cold floor made it uncomfortable.

                “Luhan? Are you awake?” he asked, peeking into his room. Luhan was still soundly asleep on the bed. Sehun walked inside and patted his arm lightly. Luhan woke up slowly and opened his eyes, his long lashes fluttering away.

                “Wake up. It’s morning.” Luhan sat up and looked out the window, he squinted at the bright light and his nose scrunched up. Sehun chuckled. How adorable.

                “Why don’t you go take a bath and come out for breakfast?” Luhan nodded and Sehun helped him off the bed. Luhan stretched lazily and rubbed his sleepy eyes. He slipped his hand into Sehun’s and held onto it, yawning away. Sehun gasped a little and turned around to look at him, but Luhan was too busy yawning and he looked like he still wasn’t fully awake. He tried to shake the feeling off and held onto Luhan’s hand, guiding him to the bathroom.

                In the meantime, Kai had already gotten up and went to take a shower. Chanyeol went into his room to wake Baekhyun up and check on Kyungsoo, who was miraculously awake.

                “Come on boys, I’ve got warm chicken soup and noodles, kimchi chige and warm toast with eggs!” Xiumin called, frying the eggs and laying at all on plates. Lucy had already cleared the table and little Mike was standing on his tiptoes, placing the cutlery down on the table very carefully.