32: Bawling

KIM TAEHYUNG;

His eyes turned to the guy sharply and was about to follow Jisoo when he felt a tight grip on his hand.

"Please tell her i'm so so sorry."

He said with his voice all shaky and knees on the ground. Taehyung slowly slid his hand away before heaving out a sigh.

"Whatever." He mustered and ran after Jisoo, Taehyung saw her inside his car, bawling her eyes out on the back seat uncontrollably.

"Jisoo? Jisoo? Open the door please?" Taehyung asked softly and knocked on the car door lightly, she shook her head no and covered her face while still crying.

"I'm so fucking worried Jisoo, don't do this to me please?"

She gathered the air she could to breath properly and composed herself a little.

As soon as the car door clicked, a sign that it has been unlocked Taehyung went in, opened the air con and sat beside Jisoo and hugged her.

"You're sweating already Jisoo."

He couldnt honestly tell if it was sweat or tears.

"Take your time." He simply said as Jisoo slowly teared up again.

She actually did take her time and eventually slept on Taehyung's shoulder while he was fiddling with his phone.

He realized that her head got heavy and laid it down softly before unlocking every door so he can get into the driver's seat and go back home.

KIM JISOO;

"Taehyung?!" That was the first thing Jisoo said as she woke up and sat up from the couch. She found Taehyung right in the middle of taking in a big bite of instant ramen. He dropped it back to pot and rushed to Jisoo.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah...i felt suffocated a little earlier, i'm sorry you have to eat instant ramen for dinner instead of luxurious food."

Taehyung chuckled before ruffling her hair.

"Doesnt matter. Stand up and eat with me already, it's almost midnight. Starving isnt good for you right?"

She smiled softly and walked to the kitchen and sat on one of the high chairs, Taehyung gave her chopsticks and a spoon and returned to his seat.

They both ate in silence, they were very hungry.

"You probably have a lot of questions."

Taehyung cocked his head towards Jisoo and shook his head no.

"Not really, just one."

"Fire away."

"Really?"

Jisoo nodded and smiled, she knew she would feel a lot better if she could just get it off her chest.

"Who's the guy?"

She chuckled a bit before gulping down some water and cleared her throat afterwards.

"He's an old friend. Also my stalker."

Taehyung's eyes widened and stood up to sit next to her, she spun the chair so she could get to hold his hand for comfort. It wasnt an easy topic to talk about.

"You really dont have to-"

"Ill just do, or else i wouldnt and if i wont now then when?"

Taehyung nodded and grasped unto her hand.