Chapter 26: Tutors With Plans

Blaine and I hung out for a while after that. We said goodbye to the jocks; I was thanking them, the cheerleaders, and Jesse (for convincing both them and the cheerleaders to help me out).

One jock made a joke that they did it so I could stop with the Physics jokes, I laughed and promised to lay off them. Blaine ended up getting a call from her mom, asking her for help with preparations for the surprise party that was a few days away. So, she promised she would be there soon.

I ended up walking Blaine home, both of us declining a ride, so we can spend more time together. We talked about my tutoring sessions and stopped by the bookstore on the way home like Blaine wanted. She put her purchases in her backpack afterwards, so she didn’t have to carry it in her hand, even though I did offer to carry it for her.

“I can carry stuff myself, Alan,” She said amused. “Thanks for the offer though.” She said wrapping her arm around mine. I smiled holding onto her hand.

“Hey, you agreed to be my girlfriend with all the terms and conditions.” She rolled her eyes at me.

“What terms and conditions?” She asked acting serious.

“You have to let me carry your books.” I said also acting serious. She rolled her eyes. “And you have to let me take care of you when you’re sick regardless of what you think you look like.”

“Oh no, I know exactly what I look like.” She said shaking her head at me.

“Blaine, I know too. You always kick me out of your room right before you’re about to sneeze.” I started laughing knowing how true that was. She pouted.

“That’s disgusting.” She said wanting to free her arm, but I stopped us from walking further and put my hand under her chin lifting up her head.

“But you have the cutest expressions when you’re sick, especially the way you try to glare at me whenever I try to send some soup your way.”

“Why would that be a good thing?” She asked confused.

“Because it ends up looking like a pout, and you end up accepting the soup anyway, so I don’t even get why you argue.” I said chuckling. She rolled her eyes at me.

“But I don’t put makeup on-”

“You rarely even put on makeup-” I countered, amused.

“But-” She said, not continuing.

“Yeah?” I pressed.

“You’re my boyfriend now.” She said quietly, trying to look away so I don’t see her blush.

“And you’re my beautiful girlfriend.” I said stating the obvious, “So?” She started to smile and leaned on my side again. We continued our walk.

Afterwards, Blaine and I found ourselves walking to her doorstep. I bit my lip again, feeling annoyed that I picked up Blaine's nervous habit.

“I’m going to miss you Blaine.” I said honestly.

“I’m gonna miss you too and your glasses.” She said taking my glasses off. “Here I’ll put them on right.” She said before putting them on me lopsided. I rolled my eyes, knowing she was trying to make that a habit.

“That’s not the right way to put them on.” I said. She shrugged. I took them off and put them on her. “That’s how you put them on.” She blinked with them on.

“Hey I see everything clearly,” She said, even though we both knew her vision was way better than mine, “But wait why is there a dork without his glasses in front of me?” She questioned with a laugh. I gave her a flat look.