Chapter 11: I DOn't CARE

When I got home, I rushed to my room. I threw all my purchased items on the ground. After I closed my door, I put my head beside it. I tried to relax. This girl is my life, and she knows but doesn't care, So, why should I? I really don't want to..it's just, I don't know. I got out of today's attire and wore some nightwear. After I took off my glasses, I put on the sunglasses Kevin got me. I left them on as I tried to get to sleep. I didn't want to be the same guy anymore; I welcomed sleep after hours of just staring at my tracfone lighting up on the counter.

~~

After I woke up, I decided to throw myself a pity party. I felt like my chest was ripped apart. "Kevin wouldn't want to cry. He would be strong." I clenched my fist. I really upset myself; I mean I couldn't play sports and I was definitely not social. But then again, what happened to only caring for someone who likes you for who you are? I couldn't help it though who would want a chess playing, school loving, grammar using nerd who can't defend himself when he's being bullied anyway?

After the sadness drained my body, anger took over. I found the shades Kevin got me when he wanted me to give up my glasses on the bedside table. Mom must have put it there when I was asleep. It's time for a change. I was taking out my new phone out of its box. I threw the manual away not bothering to read it.

'You're being ridiculous!'

I clenched my tracfone and threw it away as well not bothering to see how many missed calls I received. I programmed Kevin's number into this new device of mine.

'It'll never happen!'

Her words struck my heart and left it shattered. It was funny how it didn't stop them from leaving my mind until my door was slammed open with a fuming Bla- girl on the other side. Now names are a challenge?

"What? No hi?" I was putting my phone in my workout bag that I recently just bought. "When'd you get a new phone?" She was the only one talking while I grabbed the shades and put them on. My back still towards Blaine. "Excuse me! You have been ignoring my calls and texts, and you're acting like I'm not even in the room!"

I put my headphones in there as well, getting ready to meet up at Kevin's house to start syncing music into my iPhone to help me zone out and work on actually working out. After I filled up the bag, I made my way out.

"You're going to your girlfriend."

I looked back at her as I noticed it wasn't a question but a statement and saw her hang her head. 'It was part of the plan.'

"There's no point sticking around here." I was done being the only one that suffered not even understanding why she thought I had a secret girlfriend anyway.

Kevin's going to teach me how to work out.. I wanted to say to ease her nerves, but they were left as thoughts as I walked out.

I ran down the stairs and out the door. I dialed Kevin. He picked up shortly. "Come pick me up at the park." I didn't want to be around when Blaine came out.

~~

"I find it hard to believe you're dumping Blaine. I have to admit I was along with everyone else who thought she would do it." He joked. He was on a roll today.

"We were never together." I spoke through clenched teeth.

"Yeah, what's she going to do with a nerd anyway?" Jesse said with a grin.

"Thanks Jesse, I almost forgot you were in the car." I spoke with such sarcasm, which at this moment, I didn't care I was using towards a jock. He was sitting in the back while I took the passenger-seat.