Chapter 6: Step #1: Your Hair

This chapter got deleted by itself, I don't even know how, so I'm sorry for any inconvenience! 

***

Blaine and I were lounging around on her sofas as she flipped through the channels. Even on lazy days like this, the television is still boring. Watching people read lines that were given to them by someone else is interesting, but it's still nice to know what's real. The doorbell rang as we looked at each other, wondering who will get the door. We were feeling too lazy to cook anything, so we ordered a pizza.

"Blaine, do you smell the pizza through the door or is that my hunger haunting me?" I felt my stomach, wondering if it really was haunting me.

"Go get the door just to make sure."

As if I'll fall for that one.

"It's your house." I argued.

"You're over all the time; it's practically yours too."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"How about, the one that doesn't answer the door pays?"

Just then, the doorbell was rung again to signal "Start!" as we both ran towards the door, but not before she threw the pillow to the floor in my way, so normally I fell, but I grabbed her leg just in time.

"I paid last time!" She said as she was trying to get me off her leg.

"You offered! Plus I paid for the cheesecake."

"Yeah, I remember, but still I'm going to beat you."

I started getting up and tackled her onto the pillow that she tripped me with. She was caught by surprise, so I tried to hurry up and go answer the door as another ring went by.

"Not if I beat you first." I stated with a smirk until I felt pain in my arm. "Blaine! Let go of my arm!"

And the twisting began.

"Prepare to pay."

"One of these days." I muttered under my breath as she led us to the door, still holding my arm captive. Blaine opened the door with her free hand and we saw the pizza guy. He seemed old enough to be in college.

"$12.50." He said as he held up our order: a large box of pizza, crazy bread, and a 2-Liter bottle of coke.

As I felt both of my hands go free, I gave him $15 from my laptop carrier (a black Dicota Business Leather) and told him to keep the change. I picked up the pizza and crazy bread as Blaine took the coke. He smiled for the tip and left. Blaine took that chance to pinch my cheek, thankfully after we closed the door.

"Aw that was nice of you. My little Alan is growing to be such a saint." She pretended to wipe a tear with her free hand while I rolled my eyes as we started heading to the back.

"I only did it because he didn't flirt with you." I admitted.

"What, you think only you could flirt with me?" My eyes went wide as I processed our conversation.

"Huh? N-no..I was just saying.."

She started laughing, while I started shooting daggers at her with my eyes. I balanced the food with one hand and pinched her cheeks with the other.

"OW! Okay, okay, I'm sorry." I let go of her cheek, thinking how soft it felt with a smile of content on my face.

"Cheerleaders aren't my type." I commented casually. Blaine, being Blaine, sensed the lie right through me.